Amadeus's Jealousy

Pacita hugs the lion cub plush toy and wonder if everything is really this sweet.
Pacita looks at her husband and son walking slowly side by side talking with frown in their faces.

"So slow?" She smiles.

Mito smiles and her and he walk a bit faster. Amadeus too.

Pacita enters the competition.
And she almost win it but the Duke eyes pressure Pacita to stop.
Still winning the second place and she got a ribbon and 10 silver.
She happily gave the ribbon to Amadeus and the 10 silver to Mito.

"I win some money fot you husband." Pacita giggles. She was drunk already.
Mito carried her in his arms.
Her face on the Duke's neck kissing him.
Duke blushes and reprimand her.
Pacita giggles and hugs his neck.

"Let's go. Your mother is already drunk."
Mito said.

Amadeus didnt answer immediately. He is still looking down at the ribbon Pacita pinned on his suit pocket.

"Amadeus?"

Amadeus looks up
"Okay. Ill call Arben and Paula." He said and run to his friends.
His foot is so light that if Mito didnt pay attention he'll feel that Amadeus is skipping.

Mito feel goosebumps in thinking about Amadeus doing something foolish.

Upon arriving to the mansion, Mito never put Pacita down. He keeps holdinh her. Lying her in the bed. Pacita moves and frown. Her hands feeling the bed.

"Uhh...So soft." She murmurs.

Mito chuckles.
"You are so wasted. I told you not to drink so much."

Pacita struggles to sit up so Mito helps her.

Pacita pouts.
"I am not drunk. I can still go on." Her hands on Mito's shoulder. "Husband." She softly whispers in his ears.

Mito rolls his eyes.
"Not happening."

But he didnt avoid Pacita's lips on his.
And they shared another night.
Mito admits that tonight is abit cold. Having someone in his bed..is not so bad.

***

Amadeus looks at Prince Clover. This guy really came to visit.

Paula and Arben bow their head  to greet him.

Clover smiles and raise his hand
"No need to be so formal. We are all schoolmate."

Amadeus snorts but still respectfully greet him.
"Your highness, how about we go to the garden for a tea?" Amadeus asks. The three of them are going to have a tea in the garden until he came..

"Thats not bad. But where is the duchess? She is the one I want to see the most." Prince Clover said with a smile.

Amadeus stares at him and says nothing walking ahead.

"Oh?" Prince Clover follows him and then Arben and Paula follows the Prince.

"Mother slept late last night so she  is still up. Im sure mother will be delighted to see you, your highness." Amadeus said as he walks ahead.

"That's good too. We cant inconvenient the madame so much." Clover said using his kindest tone.
"How's your vacation so far? For me its a bit boring. I want to come last night so I can play in the Festival here but Father stops me."

Amadeus made a hum as his answer but didnt really want to answer him.

Today is the last day of his vacation and the Prince still invited himself here.

Pacita sits up. Her body feel sore..She is the only one in the bed seeing how late it was already.
She looks at her naked body cover with love marks.

She chuckles remembering thr Duke's enthusiasm last night.
She also blushes a bit.
"So cute." She stood up and timely a maid knocks asking if she needs any help.
She wants to be lazy but the maid inform her that a Prince came.

As a former commoner, Pacita's dream is to see a royalty even once.

A/N:

*_*
Im not happy ×^×