2: 'love'

Warnings: Cursing and fighting

After a few more excruciating hours in the small cart with Dottore, they finally arrived. The house was bigger than expected. Heck, it was bigger than her old house. She quickly hopped out of the cart, taking a look around at the scenery.

'This is truly beautiful' She thought to herself looking at the view in admiration.

Dottore saw the look on her face and chuckled to himself about how 'cute' she looked to him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He questioned, expecting her to say something along the lines of 'Yes Dottore! Thank you so much for bringing me here! You're so generous, let's get married!'

But that insane reply of his was far from the truth. Her face turned emotionless trying not to give him any satisfaction and a cold shoulder. "Yeah it's nice I guess"-was all he got from her.

Frowning, he continued, "Well, there's a village a bit down the mountain and a river behind the house." He then grabbed both of their trunks off the back of the carriage. "I'll show you to your room and let you get settled in a bit. Then I'll come get you for lunch and show you around. How does that sound to you?"

Y/N took her eyes off the scenery for a second to give her attention to Dottore. "Sure" She replied shortly. At least her new home is beautiful. It helps cushion the fact that she's here basically against her will.

Dottore started walking into the big, mansion-like, house. While, Y/n followed close behind. She took in the beauty of the home. The blue floral wallpaper with gold detailing.

"You have a very beautiful home." She commented to at least be nice. She looked around in amazement of how a man like him had such good taste in décor.

He only replied with a soft hum. Y/N couldn't see his expression, but he had a big stupid grin on his face. He was happy she liked his home, her home. If he knew he was coming back from this trip with a beautiful girl, he would have had everything perfectly prepared for her. Yet he didn't expect that his trip would end with him falling in 'love'.

'Love' is what Dottore thought he was in. The truth is, love is a strong word. You can't fall in love with someone after knowing them for a mere 3 days. What Dottore was feeling was obsession. Dottore is obsessed with the idea of being in love with her. Obsessed with the idea of her being in love with him. Love takes time and work. Getting to know the other person. Knowing who they are and how they act to things. Loving someone is knowing their downfalls and loving them regardless.

They soon arrived at a large door. With ease Dottore opened the door. Walking in with Y/N following behind, Dottore placed her luggage on the large bed. The room was definitely bigger than her old room. Although, it was very dusty. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months.

"Is everything to your liking?" Dottore asks, turning to her.

"Yes, it's very spacious and pretty. But it's very dusty," She points out, waving her hand in front of her face to not inhale the dust

"I'll just have some of the agents clean it when we go " And with that Dottore left.

Y/N let a slight "oh" slip out of her lips not expecting to have others picking up after her here.

Turning around she slowly opens her trunk, laying her clothes out before putting them into her new closet and dresser. Now all that was left was the box with her mothers necklace in it. She picked up the box and opened it. There laid the beautiful diamond that her mom used to wear that is now her and the only thing she now has of her mothers. She walked over to the vanity with the large mirror and put on and looked at herself with it. It suited her very well and was almost as beautiful as she was.