Car Makeout (Juicy x Reader)

Smut

Third Person POV

You exited the restaurant, dragging Gaege by the wrist behind you. He grunted at your harsh grip on his skin as you pushed him into the backseat of the car. "Y/N... what are you doing?" He questioned as you too, climbed into the back seat of the vehicle.

You didn't say anything, instead, you slammed your hands on his broad chest and smashed your lips onto his. You sat in his lap, grinding harshly as he gripped your thighs with his hands. Your lips enveloped his, mouth fighting for dominance.

You pinched Gaege's nipple and he flinched, letting out a small squeal. You took the opportunity to slide your tongue into his mouth. Gaege moaned into your lips, tongue playing with yours and twisting in circles around your mouth.

His teeth clashed against yours, lips still attacking each other's as your tongues lapped up each other's saliva. Your hands
moved to grip Gaege's brown hair. Your fingertips dived into the brown locks that lay messily over his forehead.

Gaege slid his hands under your ass, groping gently at the plushy flesh that was covered by your tight jeans. You let out a quiet groan, the sound vibrating on Gaege's lips as he continued to devour you.

You did your best to stay dominant but Gaege was also fighting for the lead. He bit down on your lower lip, not hard enough to make it bleed, but still enough to fill your lip with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Your nose squished against his, your faces almost morphing together. You began to find yourself loosing air. Your chest was heaving and your breaths were heavy. Gaege seemed to show no signs of stopping any time soon.

You pulled away momentarily, gasping for oxygen until Gaege's small hand snaked around your neck, bringing our lips back to his. He hummed into your mouth, the ticklish sensation made warmth erupt over your flushed face.

Gaege's hands continued to explore every inch of your body, his fingers desperately groping at every part of you. Your hair was messy, the windows of the car had steamed up and all that could be heard, were the lewd kissing sounds from your
mouths.

Gaege finally pulled away from your face, a smile dancing over his lips as he smirked. He climbed through the middle of the car to sit in the drivers seat.

"Let's take his home huh?"