Jealous (Cold! Juicy x Reader)

Angst

Y/N's POV

"So Y/N, what're you doing tonight?" Grant (Your Narrator) leans his shoulder against the hallway wall, with a smile on his face.

"Mm, not much, probably going to catch up on some studying." I give him an idea of how free I was with my day.

"You've got nothing planned! How about you and I go see a movie on campus later? We can get food after. Or before, whatever the lady wants." Grant asks me out, smiling. He was clearly flirting with me.

I laugh, looking down at my shoes. I look up, meeting his eyes. I nod my head, smiling. "That sounds great. I'd love to, Grant."

"Great! I'll pick you up at around 7. See you later, beautiful." He gives me a wink before taking off.

I shake my head, smiling to myself. "He's so cute." (A/N: yea you bet your ass he is). Then as my eyes look straight ahead, I spot my best friend staring right at me.

"Gaege-" I start but stop when he harshly turns around and walks away. What's his problem?

(6:45pm, fifteen minutes before your date)

My heels click against the floor as I walk around in my room. I make multiple trips to and from the bathroom. Tonight was my first date and I had to wear that anxiety off somehow.

Just as I calm down, a knock is heard at the door. "Is he here already?" I mumble as I walk to the door. It reveals the boy who turned his back on me earlier.

"Gaege, what are you doing here?"

He sighs, unable to form words. "Don't go on that date tonight."

I laugh lightly. "What?" I said. "Don't go out with Grant tonight."

"Come in and sit down first." I open the door more to let him in. He sits down on the arm chair, I follow behind him and sit down on the couch, facing him.

"Gaege, is everything okay? What's wrong?"

Gaege folds his hands, resting his elbows on his knees. He stares down at the floor before finally lifting his head.

"I don't like you being with other guys." His voice was calm but I could hear it shake.

"What are you talking about? You've never cared about me and my life that much before."

Gaege exhales sharply. "Just don't go on that date, please." I shake my head, trying to grasp the situation. "Wait, since when have you cared about-"

"Dammit, Y/N! Just listen to me! Please!"

"Why are you yelling?! You've never cared once about my personal life and now that I'm actually happy, you decide to care? Just go back to being cold to me!"

"Do you--" Gaege's voice breaks. "Do you even know why I'm cold to you in the first place?" I could see his eyes tear up.

"No." I fold my arms across my chest. "Tell me, why?" (tell me why~ ain't nothing but a heartache~ tell me why~ ain't nothing but a mis-- okay back to the story!)

"It's because I'm in love with you." His voice is nervously soft, staring at me with watery eyes that are dyed a light pink.

I part my lips slightly, staying silent for a bit. I look away before locking eyes with Gaege again. "If you're in love with me, then why are you so cold towards me?"

"Because if I was nice to you, I felt like I would fall harder! I had to act like I didn't care to get over you!" (Okay Gaege, you made no fucking sense but hey, chile...) A tear rolls down his face, his eyes sad.

"No! If you really care about someone, you shouldn't be cold towards them!"

"Then what am I supposed to do?! I'm falling in love with you more and more, but you're going out with another guy!" I could see how heartbroken he was.

I felt sorry, realizing how much he liked me (well no shit sherlock). "Gaege.." My voice calm and soft.

"I'm sorry, but I really like Grant and I'm going out with him. You deserve someone better than me, just forget about me."

He sighs, looking away from me. "Don't worry, I will."

YO YO YO! AUTHOR HERE! Poor Gaege 🥺 Anyways, I heard that the boys will be reading fanfics in their next video! I swear to God if you guys read this piece of shit, Ima commit (nah jkjk but you'll need holy water!) anyways sorry if I haven't updated in awhile, I've been very busy with edit work on insta and stuff but hopefully I'll update more here!

Anyways, remember guys, stay safe and wear a mask! Love yall! 💕