ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Start from the beginning

That all changed on one fateful Wednesday though.

Here. Let me tell you the story of how I ending up in twenty different worlds all unlike my own.

It was a normal day at first. A really nice one too! The sun was out and there were only a few big white fluffy clouds in the sky. Although it was really hot, about 90 degrees in fact. But the wind would blow every few minutes so it kept the temperature mild. 

It was in the middle of spring I think. Kids were out playing and the ice cream man was in town!

 I know. I freaked out too when my mom told me. The ice cream man! I had stopped by his car/bus/shop thing whatever it is this morning before school.

I was just coming home from a very long day of school. 

I had stayed up late last night and had to wake up early for school so I was one, exhausted and two, not in the right mind space.

I was walked out of my classroom- well I kinda ran eager to get home, when I got jumpscared by Jack-O-Chica herself.

This women was a literal nightmare.

If your wondering why I call her Jack-O-Chica well it's a really simple explanation.

They. Were. Identical.

This women had short eye blinding blonde hair that was always in a ponytail. (I think she did it on purpose so she can slap kids with it when shes turning.) And her skin was so spray tanned all the time that it looked yellow. She also had glowing green eyes that looked almost completely yellowish orange. And to top that, she had a big tuff of hair sticking up out of the middle of her scalp that looked like Jack-O-Chica's hair!

You would think that she's cosplaying.

"Hello Willow." She said with a glare.

To be honest, she hated me as much as I hated her.

We go way back to the first year of highschool.

---Flashback---

It all started when I had seen her for that first time in my life when I first came to this 'amazing' school.

I had been called to the principal's office because my mom was coming to pick me up early and she was supposed to escort me outside and wait for my mom to come get me.

We had been standing there for about ten minutes when she let out a long sigh and started walking away complaining that it was taking to long and she was bored, blah blah blah.

"I thought I was that child here but I guess I was wrong." I had mumbled under my breath but she had caught it.

She had whipped her head towards me and had a- well I think she was trying to be creepy and menacing but it backfired and she looked like she was constipated by the way she was standing.

I gave her a bored face and turned back to the parking lot not even caring that she was running over to me like she was Regina George and I had just betrayed her too.

That's when my mom arrived. 

I had smirked and waved to her before walking off to my car.

And to top it off. Just as we were driving off I rolled down my window and yelled, "BYE JACK-O-CHICA!"

---Present Time---

She quickly removed the glare and gave me her ugly smug smile.