Three

Cheongsan pull Onjo away from others that trying to bite her. "Onjo, are you okay?" They shelter under the table. "Over there, the window!" He kicks few people while Onjo escape. They keep running, trying to avoid the zombies. They both manage to enter the building and run across the hall. Onjo quickly shoot a fire extinguisher when Cheongsan was struggling, kicking a zombie on top of him.

.

.

Hyunsoo close the office door when suddenly few students were running across him. "What the.." A boy screams loudly when he fell on the floor with someone biting his shoulder. Hyunsoo widen his eyes. "Yah!" He kicks the student and pull the boy. Blood splattered everywhere. "Shit." He ran to the stairs when a huge group of zombies run to him. Hyunsoo stop his track when he reaches outside. "What in the world--"

There was screaming and shouting everywhere. People were running around, bodies lying on the floor. Hyunsoo walk slowly, scanning his surroundings when suddenly he was yanked from behind. "Hyunsoo! I was calling for you, don't you hear me?!" Suhyeok hold his shoulder firmly. He sees Suhyeok and Namra staring at him.

.

Cheongsan and Onjo try to open their classroom door, but his classmate shuts it firmly. He slides the window open and yell, "Yah! open the door, hurry!" Gyeongsu push his classmate aside and let Cheongsan and Onjo went in. Cheongsan went to see outside. "Shit. I hope Hyunsoo and Suhyeok is safe...." The door suddenly got banged. "Who was it?" "Aish, your brother-in-law!" "Oh, its Daesu." "What the hell happen to you?" Woojin stare at him. "Some crazy jerk shot a fire extinguisher at me." Onjo avoid looking at him. "I think this is Train to Busan." Daesu stare at Cheongsan. "Moron, zombies should be in movies. Why are they at school?"

.

.

"Hyunsoo what are you doing?! Just come here!" Suhyeok glance behind, the boy was still kicking the zombies. "Go go!! Prez, you climb first hurry!" Hyunsoo push a zombie aside. "Oh, its Baesu! And Prez!" Suhyeok pull Namra quickly and he looks outside. "Yah Hyunsoo hurry up!" Onjo quickly went to the window when she hears the name. A zombie crash on the ladder, but the boy manages to jump and being pulled into the class.

Hyunsoo and Suhyeok fell on the floor. Hyunsoo was panting for breath, knowing he manage to stay alive. "Hyunsoo-ah, what a relief... I thought you're gone." Onjo sit next him. "Oh Onjo, good to see you--" "You both okay? Hyunsoo did you get hurt anywhere?" Cheongsan examine his body when the boy just lay on the ground. "It's that, isn't it? Zombies?" Suhyeok lay next to Hyunsoo.

.

Hyunsoo look through a bag pack, helping the others to find a phone. He looks beside at Namra. "Prez, you, okay?" She took a second before nod at him. "I found one!" Everyone went to Isak. "This is Yeongju's desk." Cheongsan took the phone and try to face ID Yeongju that was hissing at the back door. "Try hold it closer." Everyone stares in silence.

"You don't need to unlock it to call the emergency." Onjo told him.

.

Hyunsoo has been staring outside the window for a while. "It's fine. Yoojung went to grandma's house. She safe.." "Hyunsoo are you okay? What are you mumbling about?" Cheongsan went next to him. "No one coming right?" Suhyeok pat his shoulder slightly. "Something going on at the gate." Hyunsoo squint his eye, trying to see what Cheongsan meant.