Two

"Aren't student forbidden to enter this area?" Hyunsoo and Suhyeok look at the construction sites." "Let's go." Suhyeok pull him along. Suhyeok look around and saw Gwinam was grabbing someone. "Let him go." His voice turns dark. Hyunsoo was shocked too when he saw the half-naked girl sitting on the floor. His temper sparked. "The fuck are you guys doing?" Gwinam nervously let the boy go.

The head of the bully, Heejoon hit Gwinam, knowing the boy is cowardly. "Well, isn't this a reunion? Lee Suhyeok, Kim Hyunsoo, you guys used to party with us. Don't try to act holier-than-thou. Just get lost." Suhyeok just glared at him. "Grow up." Hyunsoo went to the poor boy. "Let's go. Get up." The girl quickly buttons her shirt when suddenly, Heejoon told them. "Go ahead, I dare you."

Hyunsoo rage nearly consumed him. He pushes Gwinam aside and pull the girl. "Will you live like this forever?" He took along her jacket on the floor and went to the get the boy. Suhyeok follows them closely behind.

"Should I send the video to your mom? You know I'm friends with her on Facebook, right?" The girl stops her track.

Slowly, she pushes Hyunsoo's arm. "I can't go." Hyunsoo hears the bullies snickers behind. "It's okay. You can go. "No. It'll be twice as bad tomorrow. I'm the one who will be in pain." Her tears drop, facing Hyunsoo.

"You should be strong. Please... Let just.. get out of here." Hyunsoo widen his eyes in surprise when the girl shook his head and went back to the bullies. Hyunsoo was wordless with rage. He left the place not glancing back at Suhyeok.

.

.

Onjo saw Hyunsoo and called him, but the boy keeps walking away. She stops him at the staircase. "Huh? What's wrong Onjo?" She clears her throat slightly. "Come to the rooftop after lunch." "The rooftop? But I didn't fight anymore." She let out a sigh. "Do you think I want to fight you?" "Then why?" "See you later." Onjo quickly walk away but she tripped and fell on her face.

"Y-ya, are you ok---" Onjo raised her hand, wanting Hyunsoo stop coming near her. She quickly ran away from him, leaving Hyunsoo confused.

Onjo threw a bag at Cheongsan and took her seat. "What should I do..." Isak turn to her. "About what?" "Ahh, I don't know. What do I do?!" Isak looks at her with concern. Hyunsoo then enter the classroom. "I'm hungry, does anyone got food?" "Yah Hyunsoo! You left me there alone, you punk!" Suhyeok ruffles his hair roughly. Onjo stare at Hyunsoo bickering with others. Her eyes glow, smiling softly.

"Hey!" Everyone jump in surprise when Nayeon was shouting at them.

"Get off my table. You're gross!" "Fine, my bad." Nayeon yell at Gyeongsu again and later both was fighting. Hyunsoo squeeze his temple slightly, feeling dizzy with their shouting. He helps Cheongsan to stop them. "Stop it, he already backs off." Nayeon glare at him and everyone took their seats when Ms. Park came in.

.

"Everyone already gives their phones? Hmm, Onjo-ah, this is your phone from last year. Take it." The whole class laugh at her, and she could see Hyunsoo laughing too. Feeling embarrassed, she keeps blinking before took back her phone. The class went on with Suhyeok being picked by Ms. Park when all the eyes turn at the door.

Hyunjoo was covered in blood. Hyunsoo went to her. "Hyunjoo, what happen?!" Hyunjoo stare at him. "Hyunsoo..." She barely could tell them that it was Mr. Lee who did this to her. "I'll carry her ssaem." "I'll help him too." Onjo hold Hyeonju on Hyunsoo's back with Isak. They all run to the infirmary and manage to hold Hyeonju when she tries to bite Hyunsoo's neck.