Brooklyn baby💘?

Start from the beginning

"Uhm I don't know how she's doing actually" I responded to Steve's earlier question. His head tilts and his eyebrows furrow "wait,you mean you still haven't spoken to her? " I shake my head in response "she hardly ever leaves her room,but I do make sure to check up on her every now and again '' Steve only nods and reaches for a towel to wipe his forehead.

"You should talk to her." He says after a moment of silence , I begin to chew on the inside of my bottom lip contemplating what the blonde has just suggested.

"Maybe" I let out with a sigh "well,how's....uh...what's his name again? The speedy one with grey hair?" I question "oh Pietro '' he answers "ah right, how is he anyway is he anything like the girl?" I ask in reference to wanda. "Hmm..kind of,I suppose you could say he's a bit weary when he's around some of the team but he talks sometimes,and he leaves his room to visit wanda a lot" that i've noticed sometimes, I do see him in the kitchen getting food and taking it to Wanda's room which is just across the hall from mine.

"Well,Roger's, I'm gonna head upstairs. I have a few things to tend to. I'll see you later" I turn and wave to the blonde super soldier as I leave the training facility. On my way to the elevator I can't help but Think about the young brunette who's cries I hear through the walls most nights,the brunette whom I've been letting use my clothes since she had arrived here,because like her brother,she had arrived here with nothing.

As I approach the elevator doors they slide open as I step inside. "Hello there miss romanoff" spoke Friday the A.i Tony had built into the tower to help assist the members of the avengers team. "Hello friday" I respond to the A.i, whose voice seems to appear out of nowhere "can you please take me up to my floor thank you" "most certainly miss romanoff and your welcome". I let my eyes fall shut and let my head lean back against the wall behind me as the doors in front of me slide shut. I feel the elevator begin to move. I let myself take a few deep breaths thinking about what Steve had said earlier "you should talk to her '' Steve's voice rings out in my head. He's right, I can't just keep avoiding her forever.

𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 I opened my eyes to the elevator doors opening .I step out of the lift and scan the room quickly "still hasn't left her room" I think to myself. I stride over to the kitchen counter and place my water bottle down. And that's when I hear a faint voice coming from down the hall I grab an apple from the fruit bowl in front of me and take a bite as I make my way quietly down the hallway to my room.

My feet stop just before I walk past Wanda's room,her door is open,that's new. I continue to chew and swallow the piece of apple still in my mouth and I realise the faint noise I heard from before was....singing?The voice was beautiful, angelic even.

I decided to take a peak around the corner of Wanda's door frame and my eyes widened in surprise.

The beautiful and angelic voice belonged to.....Wanda?. As amazed as I was, I decided to just stand there and listen to her singing. I was in complete awe, her voice was soothing and beautiful but what caught me off guard was not only the fact that she was strumming a guitar which I had just now noticed she could play,but also the song she was singing.this song....I know it I thought to myself.

I moved so I was now leaning on my side against the doorframe. Wanda had yet to notice me standing here. She was too busy staring down at her hands making sure she strummed the right cords and sang the right words.

"𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙖....
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚"

the green eyed girl sang on. I stood there just admiring the sokovian singing on her bed,who had still yet to notice me standing here.

𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚
𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙮
𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨....