Brooklyn baby💘?

(Natasha x wanda)

A/n: I have no clue what too class this as, like it's not exactly angst but it's not fluff either? I dont think. But anyways enjoy <3

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Natashas pov:

6:30.am That was the time when I had woken up this morning to start my day. Nothing new.it's been 4 hours since i've entered the compound's training facility. Steve had joined me about an hour prior and right now I'm about to kick his ass in hand to hand combat.

"Not bad Roger's you almost had me there" I say as I let a sly grin make its way onto my slightly sweaty face. "oh yeah?" He taunts me and I quickly take this opportunity to sweep his feet from under him,as he's about to hit the mat beneath us I swiftly get him in an arm lock which he tries to maneuver out of but fails.

"almost" I smirk down at him as I feel him tap out I immediately release him from my hold. I let out a chuckle as I watched the super soldier gasp for air "need an inhaler old man?" I laugh as I get up from my previous position on the floor and head for my half empty water bottle. "For the last time I'm not that old" Steve grumbles before Letting out a chuckle of his own .

"So,how's Wanda settling in?" Steve asks coming up next to me from behind as I gulp down what's left of my water. Ah wanda maximoff. The girl who broke down every wall I've ever built trying to forget about the place that ruined me.My life. My childhood. The place that took everything from me. All my life iv tried to bury unwanted memories about the place that tortured me for the majority of my life.Years of trying to forget. Only to have everything brought back by one young brunette. Wanda maximoff.

"Nat." "Hey,nat." I looked up to see Steve staring at me with a concerned look in his eyes. "Hey nat, you okay?" He asked ,it only took me a split second to reply with a simple "yeah I'm okay".I could clearly tell he didn't believe me but he seemed like he was going to ask something else but chose against it. "So how is she?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at Steve's question "who?" I asked. "You know, wanda, the maximoff kid?" He stated "oh yeah right.....the maximoff girl" I mumbled that last bit.

Since the battle of ultron,the avengers had all decided it was best that the maximoff twins, Wanda and Pietro, were to stay at the compound to train and get a better understanding of their powers. After all it would be better than letting them roam the streets of New York In a country that is completely foreign to them.

But it has been 4 months since that decision had been made and I still see very little of the young Maximoff girl. Mainly because in the beginning of those first 4 months I couldn't stand to be on the same floor as her let alone be in the same room as her. I absolutely despised the young witch (or so that's what people seem to call her now)and it didn't make anything better considering pretty much the entire team voted for wanda to stay on my floor because we were now the only females on the team and probably because they were all just scared of whatever else her and her powers could do.

Her brother however stayed on the floor below mine which is also where Clint stays. I am grateful to Pietro for saving my best friend's life,and the life of a young Sokovian boy that day.

However,it has been 4 whole months since sokovia and everything. And my hate towards the young sokovian girl has lessened. Now as much as I hate to say it I feel somewhat sympathy for the maximoff girl she and her brother had lost everything. Their mother. Their father. And now they're home. Their country. And now they are both trying to make amends to the damage they had caused which is very noble of them and I respect that. Because,well,I'm trying to do the same just like everyone else on the team but I still have a ways to go. Just like the twins now