8| SEER

Mark's pov

I opened the bedroom door, seeing Ethan sitting up in bed in his phone. He was still a little sick, so I brought him some medicine.

I handed him the pills and a bottle of water, which he quickly took.

"Head still hurting?"

Ethan nodded and sighed, "my stomach feels better though. I wonder what's wrong with me."

"Stress maybe?"

Ethan hesitantly shook his head, "I know it sounds crazy but I feel like Sean has something to do with it.."

I rose a brow slightly. I don't want to judge him but that did sound pretty crazy.

"The chemicals, maybe? I don't know.."

I nodded, deciding not to say anything. Who was I to say he was wrong? It wasn't entirely impossible, I guess.

"Well, now that feel better, I have some good news," I started.

Ethan sat down next to me on the bed, looking at me expectedly.

"We're collabing with Aaliyah and her brand and we're set to take pictures for the drop at the end of the week."

Ethan gasped and clapped, exclaiming with excitement.

"Oh my God!"

"That's not all," I paused for dramatic effect, "me, Celine, Tyler and you.. we're all going to model some of the clothes."

Ethan screamed in excitement, practically tackling me into a hug.

"I get to model for you and Aaliyah?!"

I chuckled and nodded, hugging him back.

"Aaliyah already has a look planned out for you, but she didn't let me see it so it could be a surprise."

"And one final surprise, you will also be helping Aaliyah take pictures of the other models."

Ethan let go of me and ran around the room, completely ecstatic. "I'm going to model...and shoot for my two favorite brands in the world? Pinch me before it gets too good."

Ethan's pov

Obviously, I already knew I had an amazing boyfriend, but this put him over the top.

I was going to model and shoot for the clothing drop?!

Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

I barely could contain my excitement. This would do wonders for my photography career, not to mention Mark and his brand.

"We have to celebrate, like right now!"

Mark rose a brow towards me, "you sure? I think maybe you should take it easy today."

I shook my head, "I feel fine, I promise. Please, can we invite some people over tonight?"

Mark sighed and nodded,"I can't say no to you when you look at me like that."

I smiled and hugged him again before pulling him into a sweet kiss.

"Okay let's invite Celine, Tyler, Aaliyah.." I turned around to look at Mark, "should we invite Sean?"

"Does he know we called the cops on him?" Mark questioned.

I shook my head no.

"Sure, maybe we can get Celine to touch him while their here."

"Good idea!"

^^^

A few hours later almost everyone had arrived. The only two people missing were Sean and Tyler.

We were all on the couch talking while drinking alcohol and waiting for our food to arrive.

"So can I get a hint of what kind of clothes you guys are putting out?" I asked, turning to Aaliyah.

"Well for my brand we're doing more high end clothes, think satin dresses and nice suits," Lee said.

"For Cloak we're doing more casual lounge clothes. Keeping it on brand but with an Aaliyah Fox twist." Mark said.

The front door opened and in walked Sean and Tyler. Sean was sporting and all black look while Tyler was wearing some casual clothes.

"I brought whiskey!" Sean announced, holding up his hand to show us the fancy bottle of brown liquid.

"I brought...my charming smile and good looks!" Tyler said, doing an exaggerated modeling pose.

"Just what we needed! Thanks Tyler," I joked.

We all shared a laugh and welcomed them in, resuming our conversation. I couldn't help but notice the way Sean was looking at Celine, like he was scared of her or something.

Any time she talked he glanced at her, studying her every movement. It seemed like he was nervous of her touching him, which was going to make our job a lot harder.

Sean, Mark and Tyler went into the kitchen to play some random drinking game, which I was thankful for because I finally got to pull Celine aside.

"What's the plan?" I asked her once we were away from everyone else.

"I'm not sure. All I need to do is touch him for a second to see something."

I nodded, glancing back into the kitchen, "what about you just went in there and put a hand on his shoulder really casually?"

Celine thought for a second and then nodded, "yeah, that should work."

I followed Celine into the kitchen, watching as she slipped behind Sean and briefly touched his shoulder.

Sean jumped slightly, looking at Celine in shock. Celine's eyes closed for a few seconds before they opened again.

"... what's going on?" Tyler questioned, confused by the situation.

"Dizzy spell...I think I'm going to head home." Celine said before walking towards the front door. I followed after her, wanting to know what she saw.

"It is pretty late, you all should probably head home," Mark said.

Everyone nodded and gathered their things before leaving. The only person left was Celine.

"What'd you see? What happened?"

Celine's brows furrowed slightly, "I was in a black...void of some sort and the only thing I could see was a TV. It was one of those old box TV's and the only thing that was in it was static,"

"The static would phase in and out and that's when I could see Sean's face. Then the tv cut to black...and I saw you, Ethan."

Mark and I shared a glance of worry. Why would she see me?

"What does that mean?" Mark questioned, slipping my hand into his.

"I'm not sure...the only thing I know is," Celine paused and looked at me.

"Things are about to get way worse than they already are."