peace and quiet

CTTO: camilosbf

ISABELA MADRIGAL, fluff, isa just wanting some alone time with you

Isabela had been itching to get some alone time with you. The past few days were quite tiring and all she wanted was to lay down with you and talk.

But her stupid family just kept stealing you away from her!

The initial inconvenience was her mother, Julieta. Isabela had been dragging you through the gates of Casita and before she could make her way upstairs, her mom shouted out for you. Isa had to wait through a 10 minute long conversation about ingredients, recipes and an invitation for dinner, and when she finally got you back...Tia Pepa came out of nowhere with thunder above her head. This lead to you worriedly asking if she was okay, and then an added 5 minute conversation involving the both of you complementing each others clothing choices.

Isabela had snatched you away as soon as the conversation ended, not wanting to waste another second when the two of you could be in her room by now.

You were only a metre away from her door when;

'Ooo Isabela, is that your girlfriend?'

On any other occasion, Isabella would've shouted at Camilo and told him that you two were just friends, but right now, she really couldn't be bothered. But you could,

'Just jealous you'll never get one yourself, Camilo?'

And thus, Isabela had to wait through yet another 5 minute long conversation consisting of the two of you insulting each other. That was it.

Isa pulled you away from Camilo and dragged you the remaining distance to her door. Right as she touched the door knob;

'Time for dinner!'

Seriously?! Isabela felt her eye twitch. No, it was okay! As long as you both ate quickly, you'd be able to go upstairs and finally get some alone time together.

Yeah... about that.

Dinner ended taking much longer. Everyone at the table had something to say to you. Even Alma! Wether it was asking how the food tasted (Julieta) or asking about your favourite animal (Antonio), each person wanted to speak to you.

As soon as the last person said what they needed to say, Isabela grabbed your arm and pulled you up from the table.

'If you'll excuse us, we're heading up to my room.'

'Oh but I just wanted to ask-'

'CAN I HAVE ANY PEACE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?'

And with that, Isabela picked you up bridal style and began carrying you up the stairs, ignoring the shocked faces of everyone at the table (excluding Dolores, who had known for a while.)

Lets just say, when you finally entered her room that night, you didn't leave for a looong time.