Objection

CTTO: domxmarvel

Isabela x Female!Reader

Slot: Caught Feelings for Friend With Benefits

You had no idea how this started,but you knew that pretending to be perfect all the time was exhausting and she needed some form of escape. She happened to find that with you,but because of her reputation you had to keep it a secret. She wasn't just the most beautiful girl in town but also the first bond madrigal grandchild,Alma would want no one but the best man for her,nothing less than perfection. At first you only did it to help her escape her,but you quickly realized you also did it feel what it would be like to have her love you. You had a small crush on her when you were younger,it wasn't as intense but it never disappeared. Those feelings were resurfacing with every night you spent with her.

***

During the last week she had been stopping by almost every single night,you soon found out it was because Mariano was planning on proposing to her.

"Why don't you try and talk to your parents?"

"They might not be able to do anything,I have to do what's best for my family"

"What about what you want? What about what makes you happy and what's best for you? Isabela it's clear you don't want to marry him,you can't live the rest of your life like that" Suddenly she burst into tears,wrapping her arms around you. She ended up crying the whole night,talking about how she didn't want to marry him and how she was tired of being perfect. She came back for the rest of the week,even coming to you hours before the proposal dinner. You had your arms around her as she laid on top of you,and realized that this was your only chance to tell her your feelings.

"Isabela,can I talk to you about something important?"

"I'm sorry Y/N,but I should get back before Mariano arrives" She grabbed her shoes and ran out before you could tell her.

"I love you..."

A few minutes after she left,you were just staring blankly at the wall. You had a chance to tell her,but you just let her go. Why didn't you yell it? Why didn't you stop her? A knock at the door snapped you out of your thoughts,opening the door you saw Dolores standing there,panting like she just sprinted there.

"Dolores,how can I help you?"

"You can't but I can help you" You were confused until you realized that she probably heard you,she saw your face when you realized what she meant. "Y/N,she loves you too and I know how much you love her. She doesn't want to marry Mariano,but I do and I'm here to make sure the rest of her life isn't miserable" She grabbed your hand and sprinted again. "Y/N you have to tell her and stop this" It looked like the dinner party had already started,Dolores pretty much kicked the door open. You broke away from her and ran until you saw them,Isabela stood up while everyone looked at you.

"Y/N,what are you doing here?"

"I told you I had something important to say,Isabela,I love you" Everyone froze at your words. "I have for years and I don't want to see you sad for the rest of your life. I know you don't want this"

"Y/N" She sighed before turning back to her family "You're right I don't want this,I'm sorry Mariano but I love Y/N" She turned back to you. She hugged you "I should've listened to you"

"But then I wouldn't have had a chance to burst in like this"

"That was actually pretty cool"