mi flor

CTTO: dos-oroguitas

Summary: Isabela Madrigal had loved you for as long as she could remember. The threat of losing you to someone else troubles her and she is faced with a decision that would be an end or a beginning.

Isabela Madrigal was many things. Beautiful, flawless, perfect. She could have every thing or anyone she'd ever wanted if only she would ask. Men and women alike were at her beck and call. Though only one person had managed to capture her heart as well as her gaze.

Her eyes were only on (Name) Fierro, the daughter of the town's equally eccentric painter, Pinto Fierro.

Her bestest friend. She sighed softly, following the rebuilding of Casita, her abuela had lessened the massive amount of pressure on her, apologizing for having her uphold her perfect image as well as matching her with Mariano when she had only agreed to it for the family's sake. She was free to love whoever she had wanted, her abuela had said. She would no longer meddle with her life.

Free to love whoever she wanted. The words rang in her head.

Just like any girl, she dreamed a love like her parents, Julieta and Agustin had. The longing gazes, the soft sweet smiles, and the kisses that were only witnessed by the heavens. She was now free to get that love from anyone. And yet..

What if she had only wanted you? You with the smile that had surpassed the sun in lighting up her whole world, you with the eyes she could always get lost in, you with the laughter like ringing bells?

After Casita had been rebuilt, a massive celebration was held in the casa. Partly as thanks for the townspeople in helping them rebuild their home as well as celebrating new beginnings after the tumultuous days that occurred.

She pursed her lips upon seeing you in the center of the crowd, dancing and twirling around in a pretty dress, a smudge of paint against your smooth freckled cheek, and that damn smile stretched upon your lips.

Surely you were aware of how her heart sped up around you? Surely you were aware of her longing gazes that flutter from your eyes to those kissable lips?

"..Bela.." A dreamy sigh left her lips as she thought of kissing you.

"..Sabela.." Holding you close.

"Isabela..!" Her eye twitched.

She snapped out of her dreamland, vines wrapping around the person who was calling her.

"What!?" She turned around, annoyed, she was having a good daydream and it was all ruined by Mirabel who placed a thumb under her own chin.

"I'm sensing you're upset." Such an empath.

Isabela calmed down and grumbled at her little sister, continuing to look at your direction before glancing at Mirabel who had a shit-eating grin on her face. "You like Señorita Fierro, don't you?"

Her cheeks heated up and she quickly looked around, afraid that anyone had heard before huffing at Mirabel. "No, I don't, estúpida." She denies vehemently, looking away from her annoying little sister.

"Oh, I see.." Mirabel gasped dramatically , pointing at a random direction. "Isabela, look, it's (Name)!"

The eldest of the two had gasped, quickly turning to the direction she pointed at whilst fixing herself. "Where?!" She exclaims.

The younger Madrigal only stifled a laugh before full on bursting with laughter, slapping her knee. She gasped, falling on her back as she howled with laughter. Isabela, on the other hand, was raging. She quickly wrapped her vines around her sister. "Why I oughta..!" Mirabel wheezed as her vines constricted around her before quieting down, glancing at the girl that captured her older sister's hard.