He ducked down and wrapped his arms around my waist and rushing me backwards, before kneeing him in the stomach. He let go of me and hold his stomach, as I grabbed his arm and threw him to the floor, his back hitting the ground hard. I hovered above him for a moment, before he grabbed my leg and pulled it out from underneath me, causing me to hit the ground with a thud, as well. I closed my eyes, placing my right hand underneath my back and touching the part that stung the most.

"You okay, love?" I heard Louis say, as I opened my eyes to find him on his knees beside me. I nodded, before Louis bent down and kissed me slowly.

"Alright, you two are never sparring again." Liam concluded, as Louis and I pulled away from each other and started laughing. He stood up from the floor and helped me up, not letting go of my hands once I was up. I looked up at Louis, as he pulled a funny face and entwined our fingers. I giggled at him, as the sound of a phone went off. Louis and I looked at Liam, as he answered it and placed it to his ear.

"I need to shower." I laughed, as I pulled my hands away from Louis and proceeded to unwrap my hands.

"Maybe I'll join you." He said quietly, inching closer towards me. Not going to lie, that affected me internally.

"Maybe you should." I replied, looking up at him and biting my lip.

"Guys, I don't mean to break up the love fest, but we have a problem." Liam interrupted, causing us to look at him. "That was Josie. We need to get to your apartment right now."

/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\

Glass was scattered all over the floor. Pictures of Louis and I were defaced and torn up. The front door looked like someone had broken in by force, the lock broken and on the floor. Our entire apartment looked like a tornado came through it. It was an absolute mess.

"I was coming over to see if you guys wanted to go out with me and a friend. I walked up and saw that your door was cracked open, only to see that the place was a mess and no one was around." Josie explained, as I tiptoed and tried to avoid the multiple shards of glass. I walked to the kitchen counter and found a picture of me and Louis, a giant red 'X' over my face.

Why was I being targeted?

"You didn't call the police, did you?" Louis asked, as I walked into our bedroom to find Teddy shaking on the bed, my heart aching at the sight. I picked him up and held him close, as I walked around looking for more damage. Why was this happening? Who had done this?

"I haven't." Josie replied, as I walked out of the room and towards Louis and the others. "I just don't understand this." She added, looking around the room, placing her hands on her hips.

Louis looked at me for a moment, before walking over and pulling me close to him, making sure not to squish Teddy. I leaned my head against his chest, fighting back tears in the process. "Are you okay?" He whispered, running his hand up and down my back comfortingly. I simply shrugged, as Teddy jumped out of my arms, causing Louis to pull me closer and hold me tight. "It's gonna be okay. We'll replace everything that's broken and it'll all be fine."

"Who could've done something like this?" I mumbled, as Louis stayed quiet, his body rocking us side to side slowly.

"Guys, I found something!" Josie yelled, as Liam, Louis and I ran over to her and saw the white sheet of paper in her hands. She scanned it carefully, her whole demeanor changing.

"What does it say?" Liam asked, hoping she would read it out loud. She took a ragged breath and nodded slowly, before looking down at the paper.

"'Everything once cherished will be destroyed. Every life you interact with will perish. The payment for Commander Niall's death is your life. Your life is on the line here. Prepare for war. Team Z.'"

"Prepare for war? What kind of war?" I asked, looking around the room, a hint of fear fuzzing my senses. "Who's life is on the line?" Louis looked at Liam and Liam looked at Josie, their faces filled with concern and worry. "Guys, who's life is on the line?"

No one made a sound, but the silence was all I needed for an answer.

______________________________

DRAMA-ish filled chapter. Lemme know what you think.

I have a habit of updating at night and it's quite strange. I wish I could get a proper updating schedule, but I honestly updated when I finish the chapter, so... There's that.

QUESTION: As soon as Bolt hits 100k in reads, what should I do in celebration? Comment here!

I love you all!

Logan, xxx