☆ Special Chapter; Sakura Blooms ☆

♡☆

Wanted to make something special for 100★s, and since I did a 50/50 chance for Y/n's dad I thought I'd make a special lore chapter!
Enjoy~.
Thank you to @Floofy_Foxx & @DoraognZx for the suggestions!
(♧[4:01am] Oh my fucking God I promise I didn't mean for this to be this long- it just happened-)

Thank you to @Floofy_Foxx & @DoraognZx for the suggestions!(♧[4:01am] Oh my fucking God I promise I didn't mean for this to be this long- it just happened-)

☆♡

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, be honest!"

"I am being honest!"

"What are you two fighting about this time?"

In just his fight week of being a soldier for the Shogun, Ren felt himself going insane. This was only his fourth shift at the Tenryou Commission, but his new companions- Kazuo and Matsuo- made it feel like his tenth.

Kazuo and Matsuo were brothers, and therefore easily got into conflict. It didn't help that they had opposing visions.

"Suo, stop with the fire. Zuo, stop with the ice. Do you want the Guuji to yell at us again?"

The brothers stopped their bickering almost like a light switch, and Ren let out a sigh.

"Come on, we've got to do our rounds before the night shift shows up."

"How do the night shift even do it?" Matsuo whined, adjusting the way his fingers rested on his spear.

Kazuo gave a shrug in response, "I think they have some sort of drink the Guuji gives. I've heard it's for a price though."

"It isn't our problem anyways," Ren cut the conversation short, "Just stay your rounds. The faster we get this done, the faster we can go home."

"More like the faster we can get drinks, eh?" Matsuo snapped his fingers, along to be met with blank stares from the other parties, "Kidding."

Kazuo pointed to his eyes and then at Matsuo, before turning around and starting down his route.

"You can go ahead without me," Ren turned to Matsuo.

"Hm?" The fiery man looked at him, "I was gonna, but it isn't your normal thing to just send me off like a messenger bird."