xix. 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Why does it matter even if it is? It's not like liking boys is a bad thing." Alexander pointed out, glancing toward Henry. "I mean, I like Henry."

"And I like Alexander." the strawberry blonde pointed out.

"No, I agree. Nothing wrong with it at all." Vera nodded her head, her hair pulled up in a bun as she sat on the bed. "But, being the prince, it's more difficult then that. It shouldn't be, but it is."

"Probably as difficult as our relationship." Alexander motioned between the three of them. "Is there rules for Polyamory in the Royal Family?"

"We would be the first." Vera inhaled with a slightly panicked look. "I'm trying to let Wilhelm cool off before I lay it on my mom. She'll probably have a stroke."

"I don't mind us staying a secret." Henry crawled into the bed with her. "I mean, we get to come see Alexander every single night. At least we get that."

Vera grinned, patting the space next to her for the smaller boy to crawl in. "Very true."

"I bet this is hard on Simon too." Alexander said honestly as he laid his head onto Vera's shoulder, Henry's arm around the two of them. "It's too bad some massive war isn't happening and could the attention off them."

"I know, it's-" Vera began, stopping suddenly with a knowing look in her eye. "Oh my god."

"Oh no." Henry squeezed the bridge of his nose. "This can't be good."

"I think I know a way to take some of the attention off my brother." Vera grinned, crawling out of the bed as she turned to look at the two. "But, i'm gonna need some professional help."

By morning, more then half of the talk about The Prince had dropped when four professionally nude photos of the princess were leaked by an anonymous twitter account and had been making their way all over social media. Vera had pretended as if she knew no such thing, despite leaking them herself, accepting the lecture and punishment from her mother as happily as she could. "How could you even take photos like that in the first place? What were you thinking?"

"What's so wrong with a naked body?" Vera asked her with a shrug.

The Queen looked at her as if she had three heads. "How dare you? To take such pictures is one thing, but to stare at me and see no shame in it is a complete other."

Vera exhaled, looking around her home. The Queen had taken both her children out for some time with the drama that had escalated through out the family. Vera had been communicating back and forth via phone with Henry and Alexander. "Should I make a video apologizing for having a body before or after you force Wilhelm to lie about who he is?"

The Queen looked in disbelief. "I don't know who you are, but you're not my child."

"You know, I wish I wasn't." Vera stood to her feet, her eyes watered on que when her mother said it. "Because if I wasn't, I wouldn't have to live my life through a script. I wound be allowed to make mistakes and not have the world sitting on my shoulders. I could be a normal teenager and go to a party, have friends, and date whoever I want without you having to approve for a possible prince one day. I wouldn't have to pretend like i'm not proud of my brother for finding happiness with another boy, and I could be open about my relationship with my boyfriends!"

The Queens jaw dropped as Vera turned around, storming away. She passed Wilhelm, who was listening in on the staircase, slamming her bedroom door shut and wishing she'd been anywhere but here.

kylie speaks

best sissy vera