Revelations (pic of Caleb)

A/N I know I am so lame for making you all wait, there is no excuse but for the fact I was just super busy lately with work and whatnot.  So here I am on my knee’s typing this message and begging you all for forgiveness : ( Thanks to all the new fans and old, who are sticking with my awful updating habits, just so you all know I will finish this story even if it kills me! Hopefully this longer chapter will make up for my being away for so long. As always vote/comment if you like and if you don’t tell my why, happy reading.

Recap

“Why did you try to kiss me earlier?” I said softly, afraid of his answer.

His eyes opened, his blue stare penetrating me, “Why do you think, because I’ve always wanted to.”

I smiled at his response, figures he would say something short and sweet. His eyes were closed again, his breathing becoming deeper.

Knowing he was asleep I leaned in, kissing his cheek lightly, “Goodnight player” I whispered, turning to leave.

As I opened the door, I heard him mutter quietly, “Goodnight Peaches.”

I shut the door quietly behind me, a small smile still on my lips. As I turned I ran into someone, looking up to apologize, my mouth dropped. Standing in front of me was someone I didn’t want to ever see again, “Caleb…”

Chapter 7

Kayli’s POV

“Caleb…what the hell are you doing here?” I whisper yelled, my eye practically twitching, as rage washed over me.

“Aww pumpkin, is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?” he said, reaching his hand out to tuck the strand of hair falling into my eyes, behind my ear.

I cringed hearing the nickname he always called me, if I didn’t hear the word “pumpkin” again in this lifetime, it would be too soon. Slapping his hand away, I stared up at him in disgust, “I think you’re missing the most important letter in that sentence, X”

“Come on baby, you don’t mean that. I know you miss me” he said, inching his way closer to me.

I moved away, my back now pressed up against the wall, “Are you freaking kidding me? After what you did, you’re lucky I don’t kick your ass right now. Stay the hell away from me and get out of my house!”

My voice cracked at the end, giving him the idea that I didn’t mean anything I was saying, because he continued to come closer to me. Now only inches away from me, he tugged at my shorts, closing the small space between us.

“Come on K, I told you it was a mistake. You know you’re the only girl for me” he said, his mouth planting small kisses along my jaw line.

For a second, I got lost in his touch, missing the way he used to make me feel. My eyes flickered closed, a moan on the brink of escaping my mouth.

“Sorry to interrupt, where’s the bathroom?” a girl asked suddenly, coming back to reality my eyes snapped open as I pointed to the door down the hall.

“Thanks!” she said looking Caleb up and down, giving me a wink of approval as she walked down the hall and into the bathroom.

Looking back at Caleb, I pushed him away from me as hard as possible, needing some distance. God I’m so pathetic, after everything he did that night, I can’t believe I even let him touch me right now.

Flashback 2 weeks ago…

“So tonight is the night?” Charlie said, jumping up and down in excitement.

“Ssshhh, can you be any louder? Do you want my brother to hear you?” I said, giving him a playful shove.

“Sorry, so tonight is the night? You and Caleb are really going to make lurrve?” Charlie whispered, batting his eyes at me when he said the word “lurrve.”