Just me ranting about julieta and Agustin part one

Omg so you guys I was watching a whole bunch of Julieta and Agustin content on YouTube and I am in love with the both of them like when julieta was screaming for Mirabel at the end of the movie man I felt so bad for her then when she was like "always been to hard on Mirabel" but then before that when Agustin was like " I was looking out for my daughter"😭😭😭 both of them are so fine and I simp for everybody on Julieta's side of the family I just love them so much and they created some really fine children like Mirabel and Isabela damn but then I don't simp for Luisa that much but when I do I'm obsessed with her I'd be like oh my god she mighty fine. Anyways back to the point of this chapter julieta and Agustin. Yo I was sick yesterday and my body was hurting and i was like if only julieta was real to come and cure me but sadly she isn't. Also one of my friends that that julieta was abuela I started crying. Also Agustin when I see fanart about him oh my god they are so amazing. And just imagine when those too were younger and how cute they would be together omfg. I'm also obsessed with the idea or fact that Agustin would try and hurt himself on purpose to see Julieta more but then he'd always get even more hurt than what he intended.
Alright this probs makes no sense bc it's all out of order and y'all get the point right? Anyways thank you for comment to my Ted talk.