We have a new gift

It's Isabella's fifth birthday and she's getting ready for her ceremony. "Mama mama! What do you think my gift will be! I can't wait" five year old Isabela says. "Well it's going to be something close to you and something you like like how mine is healing with food because cooking is my favorite thing to do." Isabela has a cute smile on her face while she is putting on her white dress. " Oh! I really like flowers and plants because of all the cool things Vanessa thought me about and white roses are my favorite they are so pretty mama!" Julieta smiles at her daughter through the mirror of the nursery.. " You are just as pretty as them" she complements her daughter. Isabela stands up on the chair and turns to her mama and kisses her on the cheek. "Thank you mama I love you." She says " I love you to Isabela." Says Julieta. "One more thing before you go, just remember that you are no better then Dolores just because you get your gift before her or because you have a gift at all she is still your cousin." Isabela nods her head. " Yes mama I will still love Dolores even when I get my gift today too!" Julieta looks at her daughter with satisfaction "good girl,let's go now." Isabela leaves with her mother.

Isabela is waiting behind the curtains with Dolores there for support. "Dolores I'm scared what if something bad happens." Dolores looks at her cousin. "Nothing wrong is going to happen. Isa I believe in you. You are going to go up there and get your gift and I'm going be like 'THATS MY COUSIN!' because I will be supper proud of just promise me that when you get your gift you are still going to be my friend and cousin?" Isabela looked at Dolores having full eye contact with her. " I promise Dolores and thank you so much you always know how to make me feel better."She kissed her cheek and Dolores smiled.  The lights turned off and that's how they knew it's time. Dolores went and hid so she can't be seen.  Abuela does a speech of the story of how this miracle came to be. "It is now the beginning of a new generation of Encanto" and with that the curtains unfolded and the spotlight was on Isabela. Isabela started to walk up the stairs until there she got to the last step. Isabela made her oath to protect and serve the community and she touched the candle. Isabela touched the glowing door and poor a rose popped out of nowhere infront her. Everyone gasped.  They were all confused. " wait !" Isabela said.  "Dolores come over here!" Dolores followed her instructions and came to Isabela.  Isabela went and she created a chrysanthemum and put it in Dolores hair. Dolores was so happy about the flower and she loved it. She hugged her cousin. "Now let's see your room!" Isabela holds hands with her cousin and she opens the door. They walk in side and it's huge the floor and the walls are made with rows of roses and everywhere smells so fresh and summery. It's all different shades of pink and Isabela loves it. Everyone goes in and they start dancing and having the best time of there life. Isabela and Dolores are together dancing and jumping in Isabelas new bed. "Dolores, you get to come here all the time and we can have sleepovers! Then when you get your gift and room you can invite me over so that I can stay in your room and it's gonna be so fun!" Dolores smiled. " Yeah! I would love that! You can also come and stay in my room to just like before!" Isabela nodded holding your hand. " I really wish you can stay in my room forever but I know abuela won't let you ." She frowned. " yeah sometimes I'm afraid of her but because of you I know nothing bad is going to happen." Said Dolores. "Me too,let's dance on the bed!" She said so they aren't sad about the Isabela leaving the room." Yeah!" They danced all night long before they got tired.
Everyone cleaned up as usual and Isabela and Dolores were still playing with each other in her room and they were exhausted. They fell asleep "Dolores! Come on it's time to sleep!" They didn't get a response. Pepa went into Julieta "come see our children."She dragged her to Isabelas room and they were cuddling together as they slept." When I tried to pull away Dolores,Isabela held on to her tighter." Julieta "Aww our babies, let's leave them they want to be with each other." Pepa nodded and left the room with Julieta.