Nokukhanya (Chapter 21)

Chapter 21

Nokukhanya Ngwenya

I spent another night with him, I slept with him again and again I slept with Langa without protection. During the night Nonjabulo woke up and demanded attention and her father volunteered to spend time with her until she fell asleep again. The three of us shared the bed until he had to go in the morning. This was the time when reality hit me, that Langa will never be mine, that he is married with a sick son, still with reality hitting me, I can't help falling in love with him, the feelings I have for him will never go away that for sure.

Call me whatever, but I want my daughter to have what I never had, a family. Messed up as it is my feelings for her father are very strong and I know I should stop whatever we are trying to do, but my heart refuses. This man will always be my first love, even though we never dated he will always be my first, the man who earned my heart.

Today I wanted to go to the offices so that everyone will know that I am now part of the company, again, but I decide otherwise. I want to meet up with Langa so we can decide a way forward regarding our daughter. The court date is in three days from now and I will really like if we could settle this out of court, I mean I haven't even appointed a lawyer to defend me. I called him this morning, but he never answered my calls, so I called his brother.

"Baby Mama." Gosh, I so hate this name and this idiot doesn't care.

"Wena, you need to stop calling me like that. I am not your friend." I tell him with a bit of attitude you know, but you know what he doesn't care because he starts laughing,

Gosh! I so hate him.

"I know you not my friend, but fortunately for me you are my baby's mother."

"Did you have sex with me Lindokuhle?" He chokes then laughs.

"We didn't have too, yet you still gave birth to my princess. How blessed am I? Baby Mama." I hang up on him while he is busy laughing like hyena.

Idiot!

Argh! I will never win with this one. And going back and forth with him is making me dizzy I even forgot why I called him. Oh, yeah, I need to talk to his brother.

I Dial him again. And he is still laughing.

Eye roll!

"Lindokuhle, I need to speak to your brother. Where is he?" Did he even hear what I said? Now I must wait for him to finish laughing. Jesus why did I have to meet these people and worse fall for one of them.

"Lindokuhle!" He is still laughing. The Fuck! I internally scream shaking my phone as if it will stop him from acting like this.

"What will I get for my information?" He asks.

"You get to be in my daughter's life forever."

"That's a given. I want something else."

"Otherwise, I'm not telling you where he is."

"Okay, fine, fine, ufunani?" I give up.

"Go out with me, tonight."

"Okay. So where is your brother?"

"Still in hospital."