Aurora.

He leaned back in his chair and thought about her. Aurora was just an ordinary girl, an annoying one at that. After seeing her clearly a while ago when she had her lips wrapped around her straw, he saw her which made his hazy memory of her clear.

Such innocence was rare for Matteo and he couldn't help but want to know more about the little one.

"Ah la mia famiglia."

The three men looked over towards the person who had entered their secluded section of the restaurant. The cunning tone he knew all too well had soured his mood, making him lose his train of thought about Aurora.

"What do you want Chandler?" Vincent sighed as he took out his second cigarette for the day.

Chandler smiled at the three men sitting at the table situated in the centre of the room. "Gregory informed me that you three will be here at the restaurant. I have something to discuss with you."

Matteo knew already what it was that he wanted to speak about so before his cousin could dare utter another word, he said,

"Uscire."
(get out)

Chandler's smile never faltered as his eyes now trailed over to his cousin. The level of respect he has for Matteo was sky high, never choosing to over step his boundaries between the boss and an associate like him. Even though he respected the capo of the mafia, Chandler hated everything there was to this man.

There had always been bad blood between the two of them. With Matteo having control over the mafia, it sparked a massive sense of hatred toward him from his cousin.

"We haven't seen each other for so long. What's a little catching up,eh?"

"Oh piss off. We all know your true intentions and just like the last time, it's still a no." Reggie said.

"I wasn't talking to you." he snarled. "You lost two men last night, isn't that right?"

Matteo gritted his teeth at the memory of his two men that had fallen right in front of his eyes. They were a poor excuse of what a mafia man should be like, they weren't even associates yet they managed to screw up one shipment. Not being able to sniff out a suspicious order was low class for Matteo, it was a job a dog could do better than those men.

Their loyalty was respected by the capo, yet their screw up had cost them two men down and a loss of a lot of money.

Chandler scoffed. "I could have expected something like that to happen ever since you became capo."

Matteo leaned forward, applying pressure on his knees by situating his elbows on them. His dark eyes were locked on his cousin who's smile has yet to be wiped off.

"What are you implying?" he asked his cousin.

Chandler picked up the silver knife that was on the table. His eyes ever so focused on the knife and Matteo watched how his eyes shimmered with hints of mischief. Eyes of a psychopath that he would want to gauge out at any second if he could.

"Your men are weak. Just like you." he said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, making sure to add a little shoulder movement.