"Hi Lucy." Harry greets, and I watch her eyes snap up to his quickly. There's a giant smile on her face as she takes him in, but as her eyes reach Harry's and my hands, I see if fade a little.

"Harry, you're in England?" She asks, coming around the front desk to greet him.

She walks slowly, almost not sure of how to greet him. I let go of his hand, then touch his back, pushing him towards the girl to give her a hug. He stiffens as I do the action, almost as if he really wished I hadn't done that. Lucy of course wraps her arms around him immediately, squeezing him half to death. It takes Harry a few seconds to register that he's not hugging her, before he gives her an awkward pat on the back and pulls away.

"Uh, this is my girlfriend, Bethany." He sways his hand out to show me, and she gives me her full attention.

Her eyes widen in shock at the mention of the word girlfriend, and I roll my lips together awkwardly. I didn't really know what to say, but I could tell there was something between them that obviously had happened in the past.

"Hi." I say shyly and she nods towards me.

"Damn, never thought Styles could settle down." She sends Harry a glare, and I shrink back. This is extremely awkward.

"Ha, yeah..." Harry says scratching the back of his neck.

"So, do you have appointments?" She asks after a quick moment of silence.

"Yes. We both have appointments for three o'clock." He responds for the both of us, and I've never been more grateful.

"Right, well, we have you two booked for two chairs right next to each other, just like you requested. You guys can look around for any inspiration if you want while we get the chairs set up." She says quickly and walks through some door slightly behind the desk.

Harry turns to me to say something, but I can't even bear to listen to what he has to say. I spit words out of my mouth, hoping he won't say anything.

"What are you thinking of getting?" I ask quickly.

"Dunno yet." He pauses and I skim the walls, pretending to look at the pictures even though I already know what I'm getting.

"Listen, Bethany-" He starts, but is thankfully interrupted by Lucy.

"Bethany, you're ready to get started. Harry's normal guy is finishing up the last touches on someone right now, so you're free to go back and get started."

I nod my head, leaving them alone as I walk through the door she had previously came through and am totally taken back when I see what's there. It's a giant room with ten chairs spread evenly throughout it. Each one has a tattoo machine and a desk for the tattoo artist to draw on. The room was definitely darker themed- completely red, black and dark brown.

The person doing my tattoo was tall, with crystal blue eyes and dark brown hair. His name was Brian, and quite frankly he was really fucking attractive. I never thought I'd be into large amounts of tattoos, but after meeting Harry, I've grown some kind of affection towards them.

We sat down at his little work station and he pulled out a drawing pad. His hands were completely inked, but he pulled it off well.

"What kind of tattoo are we hoping for today?" He asks with a smile.

"I probably sound like a debbie downer, but I'm hoping to get my parents death date tattooed on my hip."

His eyes meet mine, and I see some sort of pity behind them. He gives me a soft apologetic smile, and I bite my lip.