Hope's Ruin | Starts May 26 2023

This is the sequel to my Watty's 2021 winning book 'The Last Scarecrow'. You do not necessarily need to read the first book to enjoy the sequel, but why pass on the opportunity to enjoy horrific storms, adorable scarecrows, wickermen, a flooded planet, talking birds, deranged scarecrows, spiteful mannequins, battleships, golems, a perilous adventure across the Endless Blue, and a courageous girl in search of her missing brother!?!

Mailing List & FREE stuff!
Want more info about me and my stories? Jump over to www.neiljhart.com and sign up to my mailing list for exclusive news, writing tips, and FREE giveaways! You can unsubscribe at any time.

- - - - - - - - -

The world has changed. Again. When the viscous tides washed away, they left nothing but dust, and desperation...and a glimmer of hope.

Keen engineer Pepper, and her moody brother Fisk, have carved out a life in the township of Hope's Ruin, where humans and reanimates live side by side. Pepper spends her free time attempting to restore Flake 99—the remains of a robot she found in The Great Wastes. But as food and water become tightly rationed, and new souls arrive every day, hostilities between the two races look set to ignite. Pepper and Fisk must decide if they want to stay in war-torn Hope's Ruin, or risk the perilous journey to find Flake 99's original owner...at Coldharbour Farm.

When humans and reanimates battle for supremacy, the dead will rise.