You walk into the Paperwork room, which is of course still filled with paperwork.

Finding a sleeping Lucifer, laying her head on her desk, you go to make her pancakes and put it on her desk.

Coming out the kitchen, halfway through the room you stop, you try to take another step but your stuck. You can't raise your feet. Looking down your feet are stuck on dark blue rug with a pentagram on it.

Y/n: "Stok"  You put away the pancakes for now.

It's impossible for you to move your feet, like some kind of energy is tying them down.

???: "Oh? I've seem to have caught something in my trap." A voice says excitedly.

The voice came out of thin air you quickly look around.

???: "Oh you won't find me out there, you'll find me here. ᛟᛈᛖᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛈᛟᚱᛏᚨᛚ ᚲᚨᛏᚲᚺ ᛗᚤ ᛈᚱᛖᚤ"

A swirling purple portal appears right next to you. It start to pull you in.

Lucifer jumps up at the sound of the portal and looks over at you.

Lucifer: "SHIT!" She dashes trying to grab you but it's to late as you fly into the portal.

The portal immediately closes.

???: "I'll be going now, dear Lucy, I think I've actually got something worth my time." The voice once again speaking from thin air.

Lucifer: "YOU BITCH! YOU BETTER BRING HIM BACK!..." She waits for a moment. "Don't ignore me!" Another moment passes. "Shit..."

Y/n POV

Darkness...

All you can see...

Black.

You feel yourself falling.

Yet your still.

Your awake but asleep.

Your dead yet alive.

It feels awful.

Until finally...

???: "Looks like you finally arrived."

Your eyes open, your in a completely different place to Hell. Instead of ruby red, the sky is onyx black. The ground is teared up, islands floating in the sky underneath that, nothing. You immediately see the wildlife, the plants and animals are warped, and from what you can see, much more dangerous... darker than the ones in Hell.

However those were on different islands, the real danger was infront of you.

A grotesque yet terrifying fly beast with a white mane and a skull-like face, it had a massive body with six arms and fly wings on its back. Flies swarmed around it, like it was their home.

Y/n: "Fuck."

You immediately stand up and try to fly off.

Y/n: "HELL TO THE GODAMN NO!"

Before you can get anywhere far a tendril wraps around your leg, a tendril made out of flies.

???: "There's no need to run, please, I just want to talk is all." The beast from behind you speaks.

Quickly weighing your options to trying to escape while it's already got you or talking your way out of this. You decide quickly.

As you slowly start flying backwards, towards the monster, very hesitantly.

???: "I can see why you'd be afraid, allow me to change into something more... approachable."

Flys surround the creature like a tornado.

Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Helltaker x Male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें