Chapter 13

Watching them bicker can be annoying or entertaining, either way it's a good show to watch. After Xavier walked away to his room, his mom sighed shaking her head.

"What am I going to do with that boy!" She muttered. "He used to be good not so much"

"How about we take a jog to get you relaxed a bit?" Jill said.

"That we be good I guess, Grace you can do your homework or something I'll clean up later" I nodded, heading up stairs. Then hearing the room slam meaning that they left. I walked to my room but then the bathroom door flew open. Steam blew out then a figure came out.

"Holy cheese!!" I screeched when I saw Xavier that was half naked. The towel snugged around his waist secured. I clamped my hands over my eyes. "Am I disturbing you?"

"Grace calm down! Open your eyes" he said flatly but amused.

"Are you wearing clothes, you know what I'm going to me room" I scurried off but he grabbed my wrist. Face planting into his hard chest, oh my. "Xavier let go of me!"

"No! Grace are you scared of looking at me?" He asked. "It's okay if you are cause you know I'm the beauty & it's too much to handle I understand"

"What beauty?" I snorted. I peaked through my hands seeing him scowl then frown. "If you needed a makeover you could just asked" I yanked my his hand out of my arm then I went to my room. That was awesome! I closed the door then went to sleep.

When I woke up, I went downstairs to see Jill working on the laptop. Wait what? Where did she get a laptop?

"Morning Grace" she said not looking at me.

"Hi, where did you get that laptop?"

"I bought it, since I got a job. It pays really well"

"You got a job?" She nodded.

"Well yeah to pay the bills at home but I'm going to go back in a few weeks to check up on the house" I nodded. "I hate leaving the house by it self for a long time, I hope those teenagers didn't egged it again"

"Yea I guess, will I be coming along?"

"No you will be staying here while I go back to Chicago" she looked at me & then the clock. "You better go Grace your going to be late"

"Okay, bye" I hugged her & went outside. Then my tummy grumbled, I didn't eat anything. But I just kept walking.

I got to school on time as usual cause I didn't want to get detention. I saw Xavier with his friends at the lockers who were grinning at me. I looked at around me, but no one was there. Yup that is for me. I walked over to them.

"Why are you grinning at me?" Did I forget to put my pants on!!? I looked down, nope.

"Oh let's just say that your scared of looking at a guy who is not wearing a shirt" oh... That! Well he wasn't wearing anything but a towel & it was really awkward! So don't judge.

"I wasn't scared, I was startled cause I didn't see Xavier there" I shrugged. "Plus it wasn't my fault that I had to go to bed"

"Sure it was" Xavier chimed in. Smirking his face off, he knew I was uncomfortable looking at a guy who wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Well it was a nice chat but I gotta go, I have class" I said walking pass them.

Sitting at my desk bored, I looked at the clock when will class end. I took my journal & wrote down everything on the board. My head was leaning against my hand & my eyes almost droopy. I closed my eyes then I heard a door slam shut. Which scared the heck out of me. I jumped startled & looked at the door. It was Xavier. He was in this class!?