(5)

Camilo walks inside her mother's room to calm her down.

"(Y/n). Stay." (Y/n) stopped walking and turns infront of him not making eye contact "Tch. You're staring at the floor. My eyes are up here." Carlos said, (Y/n)'s legs were shaking making carlos look at her legs and soften a bit "Look at me.." he softly said putting his finger to her chin and make her look at him straight in the eyes.

"Tell me amor, is that what you're hiding from me and camilo?" He asked gently wiping away the black coal powder in her hair "because....." (Y/n) trailed off with tears at the corner of her eyes while carlos gently wipes it away.

"Because I don't like showing it to other people! They might think I'm weird or a freak! I'm a monster! I don't wanna be a monster to everyone! I don't like it!" Now her tears were filling up again and rolls down like a waterfall and shakes her head "I don't think your abuela will welcome me to the casita anymore!" She sobbed and hug carlos tightly.

His eyes soften and hug her back and pat her head gently "I think you're not a monster, amor.." he said kissing her forehead "Y-you don't?" She asked wiping her tears away "Of course not, you're beautiful.. inside and out. No matter what." He said smiling a bit making (Y/n) blush and hugs him "Thank you..." she whispered.

Carlos pats (Y/n)'s back softly and they both stare each other's eyes.

Carlos was lookong at (Y/n)'s beautiful features, shiny (e/c) eyes, her appearance, her pink and green hair.

Carlos slowly leans in and connected his lips to hers, (Y/n) flinched and her eyes widen in surprise and froze on the spot paralyzed from the kiss.

Carlos stopped and looks at (Y/n) with his eyes half lidded and smirked "Like it, amor?" He teased and (Y/n) covers her face "N-no!" She said before running inside towards pepa's room followed by a smirking carlos.

"A-ah! P-pepa, how are you feeling now?" (Y/n) asked the stressed madrigal with cloud above her head and the wind around her bedroom is slightly windy, (Y/n) holds her hand and pats it gently "Everything's going to be okay" she said in a gentle voice making pepa clam down a bit "deep breathe in... deep breath out mami.." camilo said softly while giving her mother a cup of drink to make her calm down until a loud noise heard from the wall making lightning struck to camilo making hik shapeshift to different people then a tea pot dropped to camilo's foot "Aigh!!" He shoutfully groaned.

"C-camilo!!" (Y/n) gently grabs camilo's shoulder and sets him down the chair "Just rest for a bit.." she said and turns to carlos "You take care of your brother." She said before walking towards pepa.

"My dear, we don't want you to die.." pepa said grabbing both (Y/n)'s hands looking at her in sadness "Hmp, I'll be fine pepa! I am strong and independent like my mother said!" She said smiling and pepa held her braid "My my, what beautiful hair you have... is that what you are hiding from us?" She asked softly and clouds slowly dissapear making (Y/n) smile slightly "W-well, if I didn't hide this" she pointed to her pink and green hair "people would think I'm weird" she said smiling sheepishly "and well... surprisingly.. carlos think i'm not" she added.

(Y/n) suddenly remembered that she brought mochi before she goes to the madrigals, she took out mochi out of her pocket and give one to pepa, one for camilo, once for carlos and one for her, and leftover mochis for the madrigals.

"Thank you" she said before takinf a bite before a rainbow came above her head "Dios mio (Y/n), this is so good!" Camilo complikented the pink and green haired girl who is blushing while smiling.

"Well.. my mother made it when I was a child and I loved it ever since" she said with imaginary flowers around her.

"C'mon! Let's get fresh air!" She said standing up and gently grabs pepa's wrist and walk outside of their room followed by the twins.