Valentine Special

Author: read. There's nothing important about the author here.

"Hoi Camilo, which sock fits for hermosa?" Carlos asked his twin who is beside him looking at the socks and they both decided to give the sock to (Y/n) because her thigh were showing too much skin.. not to mention, her chest "Dunno.. but there so many choices.. like.. there's a butterfly.. chameleon.. a sun.. a cloud etc!" Camilo said holding out many high-knee socks with a wide smile on his face.

"Tch.. just find something that fits for our amor." He said looking around for the perfect sock "Hmmm.." carlos picks up two socks.

The first one is green sock that has chameleons lining and straight lines in it.

The second was a pink sock and a green shade at the end.

"Woah.. they look cool but which one?" Camilo asked examining them "Well.. the first one shows that (Y/n) is very kind, cheerful and is very easy to tease and the second one shows that brave, wise and beautiful like the sunshine." He said and camilo looks at him and shrug.

"Ah! Hello there boys!" Said an energetic male voice behind them and look behind to see non-other than Kyujoru Rengoku "oh, sup kyujuro?" Carlos asked "I am doing great thank you for asking!" He said in full energy "Now what are you two boys doing  at such a lovely day?" He asked still smiling and Carlos rubs his nape and keeps a straight face and Camilo smiles sheepishly.

"We are trying to find a perfect gift for (Y/n).." he said sweatdropping "Well then, I recommend you to pick that one!" Rengoku said pointing at the first one "I know (Y/n) very well because she used to be my tsugoku!" He said making the twins a bit surprised by it "And I am sure (Y/n) loves every gift from you two!" He said and runs away in a flash.

"I guess we will have to take the first one.." Carlos said purchasing the sock and put it in the box.

"Oh, hey you two!" (Y/n) beamed and waves at them who are trying to avoid looking at her chest area "Hey there, mi amor" Camilo said kissing her hand making her blush furiously and tries to cover her face 'kyaah! Camilo is so handsome and charming as always!!' She thought and Carlos sit beside her right and camilo is on her left "So, what are you two doing here?" She asked with curious eyes while eating her mochi.

Camilo began to stroke (Y/n)'s pink and green hair and gestures carlos to tell while stroking his hermosa's hair "Well..." Carlos started "ever since you got your uniform.. and it shows too much skin... me and my twin here were thinking that we should give you this" he said pulling out a box and puts it in her lap "Open it. I don't have all day" carlos said crossing his arms and an inpatient face.

She nodded and opens the box to see a sock "uwaaahh! It's so cute and beautiful!!" She said and her eyes sparkle and (Y/n) grabs the twins and hug them and spin them while laughing full of joy while camilo was having fun while spinning meanwhile with carlos, he is just blushing.

"Thank you, you two! I appreciate the gift!" She said kissing both Camilo and Carlos's lips and ran off while blushing.

'I kissed them! Kyaaah so embarrassing!!' She thought covering her face and continue to ran off with her new socks.

Meanwhile, with the twins.

They were too stunned to speak whatsoever, (Y/n) just kissed both if their lips and then ran off.

"Heh, cute."

"I agree."

Author: Happy valentines day. *crying for no reason not because of being single*