(3)

"Thanks Camilo for walking me home!" (Y/n) said thanking the curly haired madrigal who is flirtiously smirking "Well you're welcome mi amor" he said kissing her cheek.

She squeaked and looks at the ground in embarrassment while blushing and Camilo laughed.

"Why are you always so cute mi vida?" He askes the braided girl who is covering her whole tomato face and camilo simply smiled and takes her hands off of her face "stop hiding you're beautiful face, hermosa" he said and (Y/n) nodded.

They stop at infront of her house and her hoyse looks nothing like the other houses in encanto, it's more like japanese style.

"Woah.." that's all what Camilo said while looking at the japanese house "Well, goodnight camilo-san" she said kissing his cheek and walk inside the house.

Camilo puts his hand where she kissed his cheek and blushed while smiling uncontrollably and he goes run back the casita like a child running around the playground.

When (Y/n) came inside the house, her face was red as ever like always 'That was so embarrassing!!' She shouted in her mind shaking her head to cool down her blush.

"(Y/n)? Sweetie? You home?" Her mother asked from the kitchen with a soft smile in her lips "I'm home Okaa-san!" She said hugging her mother who is hugging her back and kisses her cheek "Where's oto-san?" The three braided girl asked "He is in the living room, he is waiting for you there" she said patting her head and stopped.

"But.. can you please stop covering your hair woth black coal powder? You're beautiful inside and out" she said putting both her hands in her shoulders "But okaa-san.. what if they think I'm a freak? I don't want my friends to see me like this.." she said tearing up and her mother gently wipes away her tears in her eyes.

"I don't think you're a freak sweetie, you're strong, you're wise, you're kind and beautiful like isabela and the other girls in the encanto" her mother smiled and (Y/n) began to cry and hug her mother tightly "Crying makes you stronger amor, remember it.." she softly said  stroking her pink and green hair.

"I love you so much Okaa-san!" She said still crying and her mother just continue to comfort her daughter.

After a moment, (Y/n) wipes away her tears and smiled "Thank you for comforting me okaa-san.." she said and  her mother smiled and kisses her forehead "You are welcome, my child.. now go on, your oto-san is waiting for you and it's a surprise" she said gesturing her to go to the living room where her father is.

"Oto-san?" She asked peeking her head on the corner of the living room to see her father holding a rectangle box with a smile on his face "Ah! (Y/n)! Just in time for a surprise for you!" He said and (Y/n) walks infront of him.

"What's the surprise papa?" She asked tilting her head and her father wore a smile that filled eith excitement "Open it and you will be 'Surprised'" he said chuckling at his pun and (Y/n) giglgles before opening the box to see a sword sheathe.

Her eyes widen in surprise and she looks at her father to see he is still smiling "Take the sword out of the sheath and you will see!" He said smiling widely and (Y/n) takes the sword out of it's sheath and the blade turned into ocean wave like pink color and (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled and the sword is a whip-like structure and it is very soft and thin "Uwahhh!!" She can't believe what she is seeing.

"I love it papa!" She said hugging her father smiling "You always love me and your mother's gifts" he said smirking and hug her back anyways "I love you and mama!" She beamed.

"Tommorow, you will train with me as your instructor because I did this before" he said making (Y/n) squeal in excitement "Kyaah! I'm so exicted" she putting her fist up in determined.