(2)

"Mama, be nice to mirabel.. you know tonight will be hard for her.." Julieta said making a conversation with her mother "if the gift ceremony won't work this time.. tonight will be hard for us all.." alma defended and mirabel frowned before (Y/n) shuts the door and sit beside her.

Mirabel grabs a present and puts it in her lap "Everyone's looking for you.." she said in a singing voice while (Y/n) is confused and it went quiet and mirabel hands the box almost at the floor "This present will self destruct if you don't take it... in 3..... 2..... 1....- oh" the box was snatched and mirabel giggle and goes inside the bed with antonio and (Y/n) decided to listen into their conversation while turning her 3 braids to one with black and white cloth around her braid.

"Nervous?" She asked placing her chin in her palm "you have nothing to worry about" she encouraged "you're gonna get your gift and open that door and it's going to be coolest ever" she said smiling at her primo who is frowning "what if it doesn't work?" He asked "well.. in that impossible scenario.. you'd stay here in the nursery with me and get you all by myself" she teased and antionio giggled a bit "I wish you could have a door.." he said adit went quiet for a few seconds "you know what.. you don't have to worry about me, cause I have an amazing family, amazing house, and an amazing you" she said smiling and putsher hand over antionio's.

"And seeing you get your special gift and your door" she said "It's gonna make us way more happy than ever antonio!" She beamed before falling off the bed with a thud and mirabel sighed at her best friend "But alas, I'm going to miss world's best roomie" she said pulling the present and put it infront of him and she gestures it to open it.

Antonio began to open the present and took out the stuffed tiger and has a happy expression and examine it "I know you're an animal guy, and I made this so when you move in to your cool new room, you always have something to snuggle with" she said and antonio lays his head on her shoulder and puts her head on his and closes her eyes and smile.

Not even a second later, the floorboard started to move until a clock rolled infront of them signalling for the gift ceremony to start and Mirabel smiled "Kyaah! The gift ceremony is starting!" (Y/n) said standing up and she look under the bed "Alright little amigo, you ready?" She asked excitedly and antonio smiped a bit and nodded and before going out of the bed.

"Sorry gotta get one more squeeze" mirabel said hugging antonio and they both smiled and giggled until casita forces them to get out of the bed "Okay okay okay!" Mirabel laughed until they get to go outside of the nursery and goes downstairs behind the curtains.

(Y/n) puts antonio on her shoulder and both girls arrived downstairs and saw the twins, dolores, pepa and his father felix who are laughing  "There you are!" He said and (Y/n) puts antonio down infront of his family "Oh look at you.. all grown up.." pepa said and cloud started to form above her but felix shoo it away "pepa, amor, you're gonna make him all wet" he said and softly pulls pepa back and Camilo shapeshift to his father and mock him.

"You are making you're papa proud!" He mocked trying to make antonio laugh a bit before he gets his gift "I don't sound like that" felix said "I dOn'T sOuNd LiKe tHaT" Carlos mocked and the twins high fived each other laughing making (Y/n) smile at their bond.

"Abuela says.. It's time." Dolores said smiling and his parents came infront of him "We'll be waiting at your door" she softly said "Okay okay vamo vamo vamo" felix said before they got out of the curtains "OkAy OkAy VaMo VaMo VaMo" the twins both mimicked before they got lifted up by their father.

"Alright alright, we're done!" Camilo said before dissapearing to the curtains "Good luck antonio" (Y/n) said patting the cute child's head before heading out of the curtains.

(Y/n) was walking around the crowd with a smile in her face until her wrists was being pulled and is now confronted by non-other than Camilo himself smiling "Tch. Took you long enough." Carlos scoffed before dragging back to his twin's spot and puts her between them.