~Chapter 3~

~Tanjiro POV~

As I was following Shinobu, who lead me down a corridor to an open kitchen area, I saw various additional rooms that we passed. One was a room filled with training gear, which I'm guessing is the training area, whilst the other was a room full of science equipment. I also noticed she was a little anxious about me staying here with a little hint of anger that was lingering around her. I decided to put all of her troubles to rest "I promise I won't harm or even devour any humans. You have my word, I hope you can rest easy with that information." And with that, she sighed in relief. "Thank you for co-operating Tsugikuni~san and thank you for your concern," Shinobu answered back with a gentle tone and soft smile. Once we reached the open kitchen area Shinobu came to a halt whilst I let the delightful aroma of sustenance reach my nose.

I could see a young woman who was slightly below average height with deep blue eyes that fade to a lighter blue at the bottom, along with white rectangular pupils, straight black hair with a parted fringe, and twin-tails. She was wearing two blue butterfly clips to keep her twin tails in place. After quite some time Shinobu cleared her throat to let the young woman know we are here. The woman in question shrieked and spun around quickly when she heard Shinobu clear her throat. The young woman in front of me widened her eyes a little bit when she got a good look at who was in front of her. "K-Kocho~sama! There's a demon, behind you!" When the young woman spun around I got a better look at her. She was slightly below average height with deep blue eyes that fade to a lighter blue at the bottom, along with white rectangular pupils, straight black hair with a parted fringe, and twin tails. She was wearing two blue butterfly clips to keep her twin tails in place. Meanwhile, with Shinobu, she purse her lips together and walked towards the young woman with a carefree posture.

"Ara~Ara, it's fine Aoi~san. Tsugikuni~san and I had just come from a summit, that Oyakata~sama had just called us to, concerning the predicament of the Half-demon behind me." Shinobu explained to the young woman, who was now known as Aoi, about my dilemma. Confusion and Shock were displayed on Aoi~sans' face. All you could hear was her trying to form a proper sentence, but failing miserably by stammering over her words. A few seconds have passed, I could sense she finally got her bearing and was about to voice her thoughts on what she was recently notified of. "Kocho~sama, I-" Before she could speak any further she was interrupted by Shinobu~san. "Aoi~san, Oyakata~sama asked me to tell you that if you could please give our guest here a tour of the Estate and show him to his room once you are done, thank you!"

And just like that Shinobu~san left without uttering another word. Aoi~san turned her head to the direction Shinobu~san had just left in and sighed whilst lowering her head down. She then heaved it up and turned to face me. She had a look like she was somewhat nervous and hesitant but after a few seconds of us standing there in silence, she began to talk whilst gradually strolling towards me. "*sigh* Please follow me. I will show you every room including the training ground and garden here in the Butterfly Estate. That also entails the room you will be staying in for the time being." Once she said that she was already at the door to the hallway I had just entered through. "So follow me." I did as I was instructed and followed Aoi~san. She led me through the entire mansion, which is known as the Butterfly Estate.

Where I was indicated where all the Training Grounds, Science Labs and Recovery Tooms were. The first room was the Science Lab. "The Science Labs are mainly for Kocho~sama, Kanao~san and all the trained medical Kakushi/Demon Slayers." Aoi~san clarified whilst I was trying to process all the advanced Science Equipment I was seeing. 'It can't believe it. All this equipment truly is advanced.' I thought whilst Aoi~san took me to the Recovery Rooms where only a few Demon Slayers were in and some Kakushi treating the injured Slayers. "This room and the room next over is for when the injured Slayers come back from missions who went too hard on their bodies." She explained to me whilst taking me to the next room. The last room was the Training Grounds, it was primarily vacant where you could scarcely see the faint rays of light that were still coming through the windows even though the Sun had already gone down.