~Chapter 1~

~Third Pov~

Kyojuro Rengoku had just returned from a mission in which he found a red coffin in one of the various caves of a mountain when on a mission to kill demons. He had no clue on the significance that red coffin had, having seen the gorgeous omega that laid & slept inside the coffin he could only wonder how this angelic being came to be. Earlier when Rengoku came and visited the master he explained that he found the box with an omega sleeping inside of it. He asked where to put the coffin and was told by his master to place the coffin under the gazebo. He knew something extremely important must have been found when Oyakata~sama asked him to call all the pillars for an emergency meeting, so as instructed he sent his crow out to call all of the Pillars for an emergency meeting. Whilst that happened he waited patiently for the rest to arrive whilst still thinking about the lovely omega in the box.

The first to arrive was Tomioka Giyuu the Water Pillar who once got there didn't say a word and continued to brood like always. He was constantly the loner of the group and never participated in conversations unless needed. The next Pillar to arrive was Kocho Shinobu, the Insect pillar. She always wore her sister's butterfly haori with her katana on the side of her. She greeted Rengoku with a smile and spoke in a soft tone, "Ara~Ara, What happened that made you call us to an emergency meeting Rengoku~san?". Rengoku smiled brightly whilst closing his golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils. "You'll have to wait until all of us is here including the master who wanted me to call this meeting." He replied with a cheerful and loud voice. Suddenly a new voice spoke out from behind them "Well whatever happened got the demons on a Flamboyant rampage." Rengoku peeked behind him and notices that it's his best friend Tengen Uzui, the Sound Pillar.

He nodded in agreement and turned back to Kocho who was busy teasing Giyuu about something. Before he could continue his conversation with Tengen a loud voice was heard along with very strong pheromones. "What the hell did you do you damn Fire boy!" The voice came from a man that he recognise as Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Pillar. The pheromones that he was producing were aggressive & hostile. All Rengoku could do was smile and admire the scars placed all over the Alphas' body that mostly came from battling demons. Other scars are from him using his blood to fight them since his blood type is rare. "Yes," Iguro Obanai the Snake Pillar, who only had eyes for the Love Pillar, spoke from his usual spot in the tree.

"The demons have increased activity when they heard about the meeting of the Nine Pillars of the Demon Slayer Corps. Does it have something to do with that red coffin?" Rengoku then hears a giggle that came from their resident Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji. "Well, whatever is in it I bet it's going to be adorable." She confessed which was followed by a squeal. Suddenly Rengoku heard a crying voice that belongs to the Stone Pillar, Himejima Gyomei. "It seems the demons have become restless, I must slay them soon and put them to rest." Rengoku smiled when he noticed the youngest of all the Pillars. The Mist Pillar, Muichiro Tokito, was just standing and gazing at the sky. "The Master has arrived." The twins announced as they lead their Father to the meeting spot. All the Pillars instantly bow in respect for their Master.

"Welcome my children." The man now known as the master of the house, Oyakata~sama welcomes the Pillars. "I am glad to see you are in great health Oyakata~sama and I wish for your continued health." Sanemi promptly greets Oyakata~sama. "Thank you, my child." He responds in a soft tone with a smile. "I have asked Kyojuro to call you all here to discuss what our Flame Pillar has found on his recent mission. It seems to have caused a disturbance amongst the demons more specifically the Demon King who has sent the demons on a search party for whatever is inside of this coffin." He halted and exhaled before speaking again. "I believe whatever or whoever is inside this coffin must be very special to Muzan. Kyojuro could you tell us how you found this coffin?" Rengoku smiles and nods before he starts to remember how he found the coffin.