💙 DOS 💙

[Y A N I  DE  D I O S]

*The talk earlier*

'Why these people, here?!' i ask to myself the moment i saw the four luxury cars parking in front of our house, i glance to my little brother and let him buy me something on the convience store.

The moment i got inside, my eyes automatically landed to the four guys sitting on the sofa with a four can beer on the mini-table.

"Sup, Yani!" Pablo a Mafia Boss, he salute to me.

"YO!" Josh nod to me, he is a Gang Boss.

"What are you guys doing here?!" i almost yelled when a maid came in and put down a plate of Sisig in the mini-table!

"Visiting you, of course." Stellvester or Stell smirk to me, he is Pablo right hand man and trusted man.

"Why would you visiting me?" i ask and sat down on the single sofa. "Do you need something for me?"

"Yeah, we're going in a cruise, Switzerland is the destination." Ken said and i look at him, he drank his second can beer.

"For what?" I ask, Josh handed me a can of beer which i opened and straight drank it.

"Peace between Gangsters and Mafias, but there's only a problem." Stell added. "We don't have a Donna or a Queen that we need to bring on the cruise."

"And? what the connection of me you guys visiti--- No! No! No! i won't be your fake Queen or this Donna!" i bolted from my seat and glared them one by one!

"Why not? you're pretty, Yani." I shook my head to the point it will fall! "Just this once, Yani." Ken plead and i still shook my head.

"Look for someone else." i walk out and leave them at the living room.

I walk outside and there i saw my baby bro sleeping at the backseat, i smile and open the door and carry him bridal style.

They saw me carrying something and i  glared at them when they tried to approach me.

"Stay were you are!" i yelled at them and i walk-run the stairs and i let the maid whose following me behind open the door for me.

"I won't let them meet you." i said and kiss my baby bro's forehead before exiting his room.

When i walk back to where they are, a maid was putting down a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Who is that?" Ken ask and i glared him, i massage my the space between my eyes and then i sigh.

"He's my Little Brother." i said and look them one by one. "And i won't let you guys meet him."

"Awww!! Why? we would love to your baby bro!" Stell said while looking all of us with a smirk plusterred on his face.

"No!" I shout and they smirk more at me.

"Come on, Yani. It won't hurt to introduce him to us." Pablo said and pour his glass of Jack Daniels.

I shook my head and i grab the glass he is about to drink and i drank it straight, Hot and bitter hit my tongue and my throat.

"Now you make us curious, Yani." Josh said and twirl the ice in his glass. "Anywhore, if you really don't want to become our QueenDonna we can't do anything." He added and gulp his alcohol.

"Is it necessary to bring a Queen or an Donna if you attend this peaceful something in your organization?" i ask and they nodded.

"They will check if the other parties will having an interest on others Queens or Donnas." Stell said. "Just like Callux Kyle."

"Who?" i ask.

"Calkux Kyle Storm, he is the QueenDonna of Versoza and Velasquez." He said. "That Guy is pretty AF!" He added.

"Right?! The first time i saw him, i immediately want him!" Ken said and smirk to me. "Beauty Queens won't win on his beauty."

"But we won't start a war just because we want him." Pablo said. "Savage and Slater is a scary people, of course we can par on them, were pretty strong too!" He added and smirk to me.

"That's why! you better agree to us and a peaceful country will be maintain." Josh stand up and sat beside me. "Just for a day and---"

"Diko?" My head snap to my right side and there i saw my little bro standing there while looking at us.

"B-Baby bro." i said while gulping, i look the four guys i'm with using my peripheral vision and they were looking at him with mouth gaping and i even heard a glass breaking. "I-i thought you fell back to sleep?" i stand up and walk to him.

"I'm hungry that's why i came down, who are they Diko?" he ask and i hug him suddenly.

I'm Fcck! how should i introduce them to him?!

I'M BAAAAACC!! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)