Meating Shinshou pt. 1

Warnings= (minor swearing, talk/use of alcohol.

*(1 year ago)*

It was a Friday night, in the dorms. We were all really bored and we couldn't think of anything to do. It was really hot and the air-conditioning stopped working last week. Most of the students had gone out on a mission with Mr. Aizawa. Which meant there was only you, Mina, sue, denki, kirishima, Jirou, and Bakugou(who was already sleeping). He trusted you guys to stay out of trouble while he was gone. Which in your mind was the worst idea ever. You were about to go to sleep when Denki brought up his grand idea.~~~

"I have an idea." His Head shot up with excitement.
"Wha..." Mina sighed rolling around in exhaustion.

Denki sat back down and clutched his hands over his knees as if planning something mischievous.
"Look all I'm saying." He said in a deep voice.
"Just make your point before I spray acid down your throat." Mina said in a grumbly voice.

Everyone was on edge because of the roaring heat.

Denki quickly Scooted away from Mina.

"OK OK so basically, me and Kirishima were walking down from lunch to the dorms and we passed the teachers lounge and..."
Kirishima apparently caught on quickly...
"Absolutely not!" Kirishima's head sprouted up from the conversation.
"Why..." Denki said in a sad voice
'We are not doing that!'

"What is it?" Mina said

At this point you were too involved, in the story for kirishima to ruin it now.
"What! Just get to your point!" You yelled.

Denki smiled that someone wanted to hear his story.

"Like I was saying, we walked by the teachers lounge and they were carrying boxes in from the new delivery from outside. And when they open the boxes....." He stayed quiet for a while to build up suspense, and it was working because you were on the edge of your seat.
'There were some cans of alcohol, beer, booze you name it, it was there!'

Everyone's eyes darted at Denki from the sound of that.

"I suppose they were going to one of the hero meetings again." Denki added.
'But the point is I saw a hound dog carry one of the boxes into the janitor supply cabinet.'

And look who has the key. He said as he pulled out a silver shimmering key from his left pocket.
"How did you..?" asked kirishima .
"Little slip of the wrist. I'd like to call it." Denki said with a sinister smile.

"That sounds pretty villainy kaminari." Sue said as she jumped into the conversation.
"Ahh come on what's a guy gotta do to have a little fun?" Denki said.
'Look, We will just take a few cans, come back to the dorms, have a little fun for the night and then will sleep in tomorrow and no one will ever know.'

He did bring up a good point. You were waiting for someone to say something, so you could go along with it, but nobody did. You looked over at Sue and even she looked like she was considering this. Kirishima wasn't even saying anything, he was just sitting there looking at Denki with a concerned face. Denki however was leaning back in his seat, arms crossed, and eyes closed, completely unfazed.

How did you feel about this? You knew it was a stupid idea, but you couldn't help the thought of this actually being kinda fun, fun to watch, not to participate in, you couldn't drink with your medication...well at least not a lot.
No! What am I thinking, this is a bad idea! What if we get caught...correction what if they get caught. If I had no part in this, I won't have to pay for something I wasn't part of."
Then again if I help them do this, we won't get caught regardless. 🤫

You finally decided to break the silence.
'So, Denki, how do you propose we pull off this little scheme of yours?'

Before Denki could answer, Kirishima spoke.
"Y/n you can't actually think this is a good idea?"

'Oh ya no I think this is a absolutely stupid idea, but nobody else has brought any other ideas, and nobody said anything sooner, so how bought we give this idiot some credit and listen to him —"idiot? I'm not a..."Denki interrupted.—'You whipped your head around to face Denki.
'I'm helping you right now, I advise you to not!'
A couple of snickers were heard through the room from that comment.

'Hey! just tell us the plan, dufus.' Said jiro.

Your head turned to see Jirou, the one person you least expected to agree to all of this.
She was standing up, with her arms crossed, with a nonchalant expression on her face. She was wearing a cute black lace top with a skull on it, and some custom ripped jeans with all sorts of symbols swed into the fabric. She was chewing some red cherry bubblegum, and tapping her foot on the ground with some really cute black boots.
Somehow the whole time all you guys have been sitting in that room together you never noticed how absolutely stunning her outfit was. In other words she looked like a total badass.

"(A/N = you and jiro instantly clicked when you joined U.A. She is your best friend. Your guy's relationship has tricked most of your friends into thinking you're dating, because you often use flirty nicknames for each other, like gorgeous, babe, sweetheart, peach, beautiful, darling, etc.Although you guys are not actually dating, you guys would totally make out, just to make a point.)"

Apparently you were not the only one blushing, because you looked over at Denki and his face looked like a tomato, and he was so tense. 😉

"Ugh..." kirishima let out a sigh.

"I'm up for it if you guys are *kerro*" sue said

'Agreed' Mina said with a sigh, as she started braiding Sue's hair.

Denki started making whimpering sounds, and started using puppy dog eyes, in a childish attempt to get kirishima to say yes.
Jirou came and sat down with you, putting her arm around your shoulder.

"Come on kiri, you'll have fun." You say.
"What if we get caught though?" He said
"We won't because... listen we just won't." You say with a smile.
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, just for tonight." Denki squeaked, turning upside down in his chair.
"What about Bakugobro?" Kiri said
"He'll sleep through all of it. Once that kid is out, he's out." Jiro said in reply.

Kiri closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.

Ughhh fine... this is so unmanly, but I'm coming with you to get the stuff, if we are doing this we are doing it right.

Denki's eyes shot up. "Deal! Thank you so much bro!" He said in delight.

"PLEASE KAMINARI I'M DYING JUST TELL US THE PLAN!" Mina said in exhaustion.

Alright, here's the plan...
===============================
(A/n- little longer chapter for u guys, I'm trying to make them longer for more entertainment, also so there's not like 400,00 chapters, 😅 any way I jump between flashbacks, so that's why next chapter is not pt 2, just trust the process!☺️
Anyway bye!✌️)