Chapter 35

𝙽𝚊𝚝
Y/n has been refusing her work with Wanda. At this point, it's rare for her to work on her memories. I don't know what Tony said or did but suddenly she just doesn't want to move any further, and Tony keeps saying to let her take her time.

I've been checking in on her now and then since Wanda isn't in her room every day anymore. She seems fine, she seems happy even, she just isn't working on her memories at all.

I hope Tony has a plan for all of this. We can't move any further if she's not going to try and we can't keep letting her not work on herself. I understand it's good to take it at her pace and I want her to be happy but she can't just choose to not remember any of us.

"How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm great actually." She happily responded. "You know, one of my favorite memories of you was when you were testing my stimulation for the red room. You did amazing the entire stimulation."

"Then I messed it up as I was almost done with it. I remember." I told her.

"Yes, exactly, and do you remember what I said to you?" She asked.

"You said I reminded you of yourself when you were younger." I sighed.

"Precisely." She exclaimed. "That is why I grew to love you. I had such short encounters with you but each time you showed me how strong you are, and how much potential you hold. I believed in you so much, and I'm so proud of how far you've come."

I felt myself tearing up and stood up. "Excuse me a moment, Y/n." I left the room and took a few deep breaths as my tears began coming down.

I decided to take a walk to breathe for a moment. By the front lobby, I saw Tony with Pepper by his side.

"Hi guys," I greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Pepper decided to check on project prodigy today, she didn't have anybody to babysit Morgan so she decided to bring her here." He explained. "She's playing hide and seek with Cap right now."

"Oh, well perfect. Speaking of that," I paused to check if Morgan was nearby. "Y/n is refusing her session with Wanda again."

"That's fine, give her all the time she needs." He responded.

"Great. Fine. That's just... perfect." I huffed.

I grabbed a glass of water before heading back towards Y/n's room. As I approached I noticed the door was open. She wasn't in her bedroom.

My mind began racing at the possibilities as I sprinted towards Tony.