The Good Ending

I abruptly wake up to the sound of Chica aggressively sniffing my face, "aw hello puppo" I reach over to pet her fluffy head and boop the snoot. She licks my face, trots out of the room, and I hear squeaky toys shortly afterwards from downstairs.

Mark, already having his arm around my waist, slowly rests his leg on top of mine, basically pinning me against him. I silently laugh from his actions, and he starts subtly tracing his fingers along my stomach.

My mind gets flooded with butterflies instantly, being that he only does this when he's in the mood. But right now it seems like he's still asleep.

He adjusts himself against me and gently pulls my hip towards him, backing my butt into his crotch. He's probably having a really good dream, and I'm curious as to what his next move will be.

He moves his hand down to my thigh and lingers there. I feel him sigh with his whole body, adjusting again.

He softly moans right behind my ear, making me smile at what's going on in his mind.
His body relaxes a bit, and his breathing becomes slow and steady again. Now, I'm really feeling what that dream did to him.

I move myself against him to test the waters a bit, and he sighs while his hand squeezes my thigh.

He mumbles his words, "hey my pretty lady.."

I smile and say in the same way, "hey there handsome"

He slowly and sleepily moves his head to my neck, "sleep good, my darling?"

I softly laugh, "yes I did, and how about you, Sugar?"

He hums into my neck, producing soft vibrations, "yea I slept good too". He kisses my neck slowly and repeatedly, "and why so many nicknames?", he chuckled quietly.

"I could ask you the same"

He hums again a little longer, and continues kissing my neck.

The more he does this, the more I laugh, "whatcha doin?"

"Giving you some love..", he presses kisses firmly along my neck, and occasionally I feel his tongue licking slowly, sensually under my ear.

"Not to be greedy, but can ya give me all your love?", I half joke.

His voice gets a bit deeper, "You want all my love?"

"All the love you can give me", I back up against him once again.

He pauses for a moment, "..all.. my love?"

I smile greatly, look him in his eyes, and reach to run my hand through his hair,"Yes, Mark.. all of it"

"Let's do it", he throws the blanket over our heads, moves to his elbows over me, and kisses me deeply with the biggest smile ever.