"Yes. Really. As long as I get to try and make you scream, too."

Yoongi groans and leans his forehead to mine. "God you're fucking perfect."

"You might just be biased, since I was made for you."

"You were definitely made for me, Kitten," Yoongi tells me with one of his cute, gummy grins. "Twice over, apparently."

There's a knock on the door and Jungkook pops his head in. "I hate to interrupt, but I think that there might be a concert happening here tonight. We should probably get dressed."

"Sarcasm does not become you, Jeon Jungkook," I tell him, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe not, but it does sustain me."

*****************************************************

"Go, go, go!" I said to Jungkook as I back-walked to the door while fixing his collar. I opened the door for him and he took off out of it and down the hallway. Poor kid. He had the busiest schedule during a concert. I have no idea how he does it. But he does it with professionalism and passion. It's kind of amazing to watch. He always gives his all, no matter what he's doing.

"See something you like?" Yoongi asks as he walks down the hall towards me.

"Yeah," I say, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him into the room, then shutting the door. "My sexy as sin soulmate."

"Ohhhh....he sounds handsome," he tells me with one of his adorable, gummy grins.

"So handsome," I tell him as I loosen the tie to the suit he's wearing. "So sexy." I pull the tie off of his neck and toss it to the side. "So hot." I pop the first couple of buttons on his dress shirt. "So, so fine." I push the jacket off his shoulders and down his arms until it falls to the floor behind him. "So yummy." I lean up and lick his neck, right below his jawline.

"Fuck, Kitten," he groans at me. "Are you trying to get me all hot and bothered and then send me up on stage for the world to see what you do to uhh...certain parts of my body."

"No, baby," I tell him, undoing his belt and then the button and zipper of his pants. "I'm trying to get you all hot and bothered so that I can give you the best blow job of your life and send you out on stage with the most satisfied look ever on your face."

"Fucking Christ, Cassi," he says before crashing his lips down onto mine. He kisses me hard, not wasting any time, his tongue pushing into my mouth as I slide my hand into the front of his boxers and wrap my fingers around his hardening member.

I stroke him a few times before pulling my mouth away from his and dropping to my knees. I push his dress pants and boxers down at the same time, licking my lips as his cock bounces a little in front of my face.

Damn.

Min Yoongi might be short, but he is definitely not small.

He reaches a hand out to stroke it through my hair and I look up at him.

"You don't have to do this right now, Kitten," he tells me. I can see that he means what he's saying, but at the same time, his eyes are dark and needy.

I keep my eyes on his as I lean forward and lick around the tip of him, then right over the slit, letting my tongue drag through the precum that's already leaking out of him.

Yeah. I might not have to do this right now, but he wants it, and so do I.

He groans lightly, fisting my hair lightly in his fingers. He doesn't take control or push me, just lets me know that he's already enjoying what I'm doing. I don't have a lot of time, though, so I open my mouth and slide my lips down him as far as I can go. I wrap my fingers around the rest of him and stroke the base of his cock as I pull my mouth back up to the head, then repeat the motion, twisting my wrist this time as I hollow out my cheeks and suck him hard.

"Fuck, Kitten," he groans.

I start bobbing my head, setting a pace that I hope will drive him crazy. It must, because Yoongi is practically panting above me, his fingers tightening their grip on my hair. I groan at the feeling and he does the same back as the vibrations run along his dick.

I pull my hand away from his cock and grip the backs of his thighs as I slide down as far as I can, then swallow, taking him a little deeper. Yoongi moans my name loudly and moves his other hand to my head, both of them holding my curls tightly as he moves his hips a little, fucking my mouth lightly. I look up at him, letting him know that it's okay, and he groans again before thrusting into my mouth. I flatten my tongue along the underside of his cock and take everything that he's giving me.

Fuck. He tastes good. It should be illegal to taste as good as he does. Like pineapple.

Yoongi fucks my mouth and into the back of my throat. I relax my jaw and swallow every few thrusts to maintain my gag reflex. I move one of my hands from the back of his thigh and cup his balls, running them through my fingers before tugging lightly on one.

His cock twitches in my mouth. "FUCK, Kitten. I'm gonna...You might want to..."

Oh hell no. I was not about to miss the best part. I moved my hand back to his thigh and tugged him forward while staring up at him, letting him know what I wanted. I sucked him hard as he pulled back, almost completely out of my mouth. When he slammed back in the next time, he hissed out my name and came in the back of my throat. I swallowed everything he gave me with a happy whine around his dick.

Yoongi pulled out of my mouth with a happy sigh and I wiped at it with the back of my hand. "You taste like pineapple, baby."

He blinked at me for a moment, then he tugged me to him and covered my mouth with his. I giggled and pushed him back. "You have to change, Yoongi."

"Fine," he grumbled at me as I handed him his next set of clothes. "But you're fucking next, Kitten. Be prepared." He gave me a slightly wicked smile, then leaned in to kiss me again. "You were right," he says as he starts changing in front of me. "That was the best blow job of my life. I will definitely be going on stage with a satisfied look on my face."

I smiled brightly at him and enjoyed the show he was unknowingly putting on as he changed his clothes. 

*********************************

A/N: I have no words. I don't even know where that came from. Thanks to my hype girls for giving me the confidence to really believe in my writing. I love you both. 

Borahae.

-------Kat

-------Kat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.