bölüm dört

I held Greece as he slept. His brown hair covered his closed olive green eyes.

He didn't move all that much, except for when he move his face to get a little more comfortable.

I don't understand why he was so okay with sleeping so close to me. Last time I checked he wasn't that fond of me.

Greece nuzzled his face against my chest and made a soft huffing noise. I put my hand on his head, his soft hair tickling my palm.

I rested my head on the wall behind the couch and sighed. The television was still on, and was now playing some movie I couldn't identify.

After about an hour, Greece made a soft noise and opened his eyes. I looked down into his green eyes, and sighed.

"Thank you.." Greece mumbled

"For what?" I asked

"Staying with me..."

I gave him a quizzical look.

He sat up and pulled me up to where I wasn't leaning on the back of the couch and hugged me, burying his face in my chest.

"Greece?"

He tightened his grip and sighed. I hugged him back, shocked by what he had just done. He hated me didn't he?

Yes. He hated me, and I hated him.

No.. I don't hate him, I never have, I never will. It's to hard for me to hate him.

Greece pulled away from me, stood up and scurried up the stairs to his room. I didn't follow him, I sat on the couch thinking about what just happened until I heard my phone go off.

I looked at the screen and saw a text from Greece.

I'm scared..

Of what?

To tell you..

Tell me what?

Everything..

He sent me one more thing, but I didn't have to read it.

I knew what he was trying to say, and I was still processing it in my head whether if was real or not.

I saw him peak is head around the corner atop of the stairs, but I didn't look at him.

"Greece, come here," I called

It took a few minutes, but Greece finally walked up to me, his head lowered.

"Greece,"

He made a small noise, and I could tell he was crying. I quickly pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back.

"Don't cry,"

He buried his head in my shoulder and cried for a few minutes. Not something you see every day. Greece crying.

"Y-you hate me.. D-don't you..?" He stuttered

"No," I admitted

He pulled away from me and looked at me with his olive green eyes. His cheeks were stained from tears.

I put my hand on his cheek, which made him flinch away.

"I'm not going to hit you.."

He looked at me, fear, sadness, and regret showing on his features.

"You've always hated me..." He whimpered

I sighed, "No Greece, I haven't."

He didn't believe me. I could tell.

"You don't believe me." He shook his head

He didn't hate me, and I didn't hate him, but there's only one way to prove to him that I didn't hate him.

And he would hate me for it afterwords.