Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"

Comenzar desde el principio

Toru: "My ears are so happy!" She yelled out excitedly as everyone cheered for Jiro.

Mina: "What a husky, sexy voice!" She yelled out excitedly, too.

Toru: "Right? Right?" She asked her as she was thinking the same thing. I looked at our three previous candidates and I saw lying them on the floor with look of defeat.

Iida: "All right! It's unanimous, then!" He yelled out with the smile, making it obvious that Jiro will be singing.

Kyoka: "Then, let's leave that aside..." She said it shyly making a gesture like she is putting some kind of box away. "So, we still need guitars! I want two!" She said it a little bit sternly and for me it was cute.

Denki: "Yay! I wanna do it! It's so cool to be able to play an instrument!" He yelled out excitedly.

Mineta: "Let me do it!" He yelled out excitedly, too.

Kirishima: "I feel like I'd cut the strings." He said it with poker face.

Bakugo: "It's not 'I wanna do it'! Are you gonna kill it?" He asked them angrily.

Denki: "Yeah, yeah, I totally will!" He answered with the same attitude and then he was given a yellow guitar. "The guitar is the star of the band!" He said it as he played a little on it, but then we look at Mineta who was holding a purple guitar, but his hands couldn't reach the strings.

Mineta: "Because of my character design, my hands won't reach!" He said it as he placed guitar on the ground ran away from it in some direction.

Mina: "(Y/N), don't you wanna try it?" She asked me curiously.

Y/N: "Nah, I mean, I can play some instruments, but I can't play guitar, so I'll go in dancing group." I said it with poker face. Then we heard that someone played a little on guitar and we looked at that direction to see Tokoyami holding a purple guitar and playing on it a little.

Kirishima: "What a heartrending sound!" He said it amazed.

Shoji: "You can play? Why didn't you say anything?" He asked him amazed, too.

Tokoyami: "I quit once at the F chord." He said it calmly and then looked at Mineta, who were sitting on the floor hugging his knees. "Mineta, if you are giving up on the guitar, then will strum for you, as well." He said it calmly.

Mineta: "Do what you want, damn it. This is stupid. Stupid. Let's get this stupid festival over with. I hope you all break a nail!" He mumbled under his nose and I got an idea how to cheer him up and I quickly whispered it to Mina. She thumbed up on that idea with the smile and walked up to him.

Mina: "Mineta! If I make a harem part for you in the dance, will you do it?" She asked him nicely. Of course, Mineta looked at her and then at me in shock, I just thumbed up to him to tell him that it was okay, I mean, it's only for a dance.

Mineta: "I will!" He said it excitedly as he jumped up back on his legs, full of energy. Then it all continued to 1 am. Of course, some of the B class were already here and some them helped us, like Itsy and other girls, or went to sleep too tired from their todays events.

Iida: "All right! Everyone's roles have been decided!" He yelled out as he had bags under his eyes. "The band team..." He said it as he pointed at Kyoka, Momo, Bakugo, Denki, and Tokoyami with his hand. "The effects team..." He said it as he pointed at Koda, Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, and Aoyama with his hand. "The dance team..." He said it meaning that he was talking about others, but Aoyama was in this team too, because he is going to dance at first and then he'll be turned into a disco ball. "Everyone, we'll be busy starting tomorrow!" He said it and we all cheered on that and went to sleep, because it was fucking late already.