Chapter 10[unedited]

Start from the beginning

"What do you think? Impressive, aren't I?"

"...."

I really don't know what to say at this point. It's almost scary how impressive his ability is. The only thing that hadn't changed was my skin and figure. Given the time he took, it's even more impressive—no impressive is an understatement...I'll never tell him that though—who knows what will happen to his ego after that. He already has a narcissistic tendencies, that is only the beginning too...it can get worse....

Imagine him blowing kisses to himself in the mirror, I just had to keep silent for his sake! (つД')ノ you understand, right?

"Well whatever, I already know I'm amazing."

"Yes." Shit. I just unconsciously agreed...wait for his reaction...

"Okay, we'll I have to get going. Have fun!" Ah- I wasn't expecting that. I quickly saw him to the door before rushing back to my room
ε-('∀`; )

-Bump!

Ugh..how many times has this happened to me...?(¬_¬)

"Mn? A commoner? What are you doing so deep into the estate?" A perfect voice, no doubt it's the 2nd prince, said...

I understand he comes to visit Vincent occasionally however hasn't he been visiting a lot more often???

I didn't realize until now, but despite being younger than me he is actually taller. Must be the male lead's halo, yep.

Hey, what are you doing on this side of the estate too? It's not just me here, you know!

"Hello there?" He waved his perfectly slender hand, trying to catch my attention...an act very unlike a prince. His delicate brows knitted in confusion, purposely displaying it for me or else he would never reveal an expression.

"Yes-?!" I completely forgot I was talking to a royal as a commoner, they definitely would be bowing right now, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. At least not to him.

He smiled forgivingly as if I made a mistake somehow, "Don't worry too much it's not good for your health." He began, I already did not want to hear the rest, "So what is a commoner doing in the west wing of the estate?" I sallowed, preparing my lies

"I am working for master Lilius." He narrowed his eyes, "Is that right? Can you perhaps show me to his room then?" Fuck no. "Of course."

Rita should be in my room.

I was pinning my hope on her being there, standing in front of the white wooden door with light designs. It was the entrance to my room.

-knock, knock

I knocked the door to my own room, kind of feeling like an idiot when I thought that way.

Luckily Rita opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw us—the prince, I mean compared to me he was definitely more eye-catching.

"Your highness and.." Her questioning gaze made me cold sweat. I clenched my fist and my nails dug into my skin. "Eloy." I lowered my voice shamefully, only depending she understood

"Ah, you must be the one Eloy sent!"

"....yeah.."