Good to Bad like that

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god yeah, you know how fun that will be!" I exclaim into the phone turning into a Starbucks to get some coffee.

"Hey Andrea I go to go I'll text you later about everything k?" I asked

"Yeah sure bye Lis" she said making a kissy Boise into the phone.

"Bye Andrea" I say mimicking her and then ending the call.

I order my drink and decide to edit my video for this week, I mean I got some time to kill. I was putting in the background music when I heard something on the TV that I never thought I would hear in a million years.

"Right now I'm standing outside Aspin Springs hospital, were a young man has just committed suicide. He is YouTube web star Sam Pottorff, workers here say they never saw any sign and that they kept extra eyes on him, as his friend McKenzie Brock had committed suicide a couple months ago, with his other friend YouTube wed star Alyssa Page leaving and going back to her normal life. Police have not released anything else yet, but once we hear something we will for sure let you know." The reporter lady finished.

I was in shock, I felt numb. Sam is gone, how could he do this to me I needed him. He also needed me and I wasn't there for him god I'm such a bad friend. I just screw everything up, with Tyler, with my mom, with Nash, and now Sam. Why shouldn't I just die to it would solve so many problems.

I got up quickly shoving my laptop back in my bag, throwing away my drink, storming out of Starbucks.

I hoped into my truck and started off to who knows were. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore I let them all out. My breathing was uneven

Heart was pounding

Eyes blurred by tears

Everything shaking.

Great a panic attack just what I needed I started to remember what what Sam told me. But now thinking of Sam just makes it worst I don't know what to do, I'm loading control of everything.

Have you ever been the happiest you could be and then it change in an instant, have you had it happen to you every single day of your life. I have. It was almost like it was set up, for the rain to come pouring down, to make it easier if for me to die.

Then my phone rang, it was Jack Gilinsky.

**Authors Note**

Ahhh shit lol

Anyways this might be the last update forever bc I'm currently dieing, and idk how I even finished this.

And by dieing I mean throwing up my guts, I wrote all of this on my bathroom floor. Also I have testing all this week and softball so I'll try to get some updates in, but rn I'm dieing.

Thx for the reads ilysm tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11