Chapter 19

Ashton POV

Tyler was driving his car with Hunter in shotgun, Shanyn was in the back with Luke and Michael on either side of her. I was driving my car with Chloe in shotgun, and Trinity was in the back with Calum and Kaitlin on either side of her.

When we got back to their house Shanyn went upstairs to her room. All the boys went into the lounge room Hunter, Luke and the other girls went upstairs and got all the pillows and blankets that they could find and set them all down on the floor in front of the TV, while Tyler went into the kitchen with Michael to get the food. "I'm going to call for some pizza, what should I get?" I asked Calum. "Four Hawaiian, four meatlovers, and four cheese pizzas," he replied. I called the pizza place as Calum was setting up the DVD player. "I got Doritos, marshmallows, biscuits and the dip." Michael sang as he came back into the lounge room and put everything on the coffee table in front of the couch, "And I've got cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate ice cream, strawberry ice cream and rainbow ice cream here with me," Tyler said as he followed behind with the items in his hands. "I just ordered the pizza, and it should be here soon," I told everyone that was down here.

Shanyn came down the stairs wearing grey sweatpants, a black baggy t-shirt and black/white stripped socks with her hair in a messy bun. "What are we going to do now?" she asked. "Well we're going to watch a whole lot of movies, and eat," Michael  shouted while putting emphasis on the eat part. "What movie are we watching?" Kaitlin said. "Any movie that Shanyn picks," Luke said while walking over to Shanyn and helping her choose a movie. "I'm gonna go pop some popcorn," Hunter said, as he went into the kitchen. The door bell rang, signalling that the pizza was here, I got up and went to the door, I paid for the pizza and took it into the living room and placed them with the rest of the food. "What movie are you choosing guys?" Trinity asked. "Well I thought that we would start off with The Lion King trilogy, and then see where it heads off from there," Shanyn replied while Luke put the first DVD into the DVD player and pressed play. We all sat/lied down in front of the television Kaitlin with Michael, Trinity with Calum, Chloe with Hunter and Shanyn with Luke while Tyler and I were by ourselves on the couches.

Half way through the forth movie which we had decided to watch 101 Dalmatians, nearly everyone was asleep or close to it.

---------------------------------------

I wake up to the sounds of the girls laughter and I look around to see that Calum, Michael and Hunter had make up on their faces and Trinity, Kaitlin and Chloe were laughing their heads off as the boys were running around trying to get the make up off their faces, I quickly get up and go look in the mirror, I had blue and pink eye shadow, bright red lipstick, pink blush and mascara on, I look around the bathroom for something to wash my face and I find some wipes and try to get the make up off, I succeed with the lipstick and eye shadow but you can still see the darkness of the mascara on my eye lashes and a bit of the blush.

I head towards the kitchen and I smell the scent of pancakes and bacon. As I walk into the kitchen I see Tyler and Shanyn cooking and Luke filling up some cups with orange juice. "Hey Ash, how did you sleep through all of that noise and while they were putting the make up on you?" Luke chuckled. I shook my head at him, I grabbed some of the cups that were already filled and put them on the table, then I sat down in one of the chairs, I could still here the other boys running around and the girls laughing.

"Come and get your breakfast guys," I hear Tyler shout, I got up and went and got my plate, then went back to where I was sitting. We all ate our food with a little bit of chatter but other than that it was pretty quiet. "Who wants to go to the beach after we're finished?" Tyler asked. Everyone answered with muffled a yes or sure.

We all decided to go home than meet back here at around about 10a.m.