Chapter 4:Antoinette's

Start bij het begin

"Ugh what is this?" I said making a face "It has such a strong taste." I say before taking another sip trying it again. Fleur snickered, bringing a brown bottle to her lips leaning against the edge watching the people in front of her.

"It's called a dirty martini." Cass said over the music. I raised an eyebrow at her and took another sip starting to like the taste and the hint of olive it left in my mouth.

"It's Olive brine, olives, vermouth and Gin." She said the last two ingredients quickly.

"What!" I said nearly spitting out the drink and wiping my mouth from the drops that fell out. "Its alcohol?" I said whispering the last bit. I take another look around and start to realize that some of the people who I thought were men looked more like women and some of the women looked like men and the female singer was clearly not a woman.

"Oh my god." I said and Fleur burst into laughter.

"She has figured it out!" She says.

I glared at her "This is a speakeasy!" I said excitedly adrenaline started to fill my system and I gulped down the martini trying to calm some nerves.

"Welcome to Antionette's" Cass said gesturing to the place like a palace.

I look around and see two women kissing each other. I gasp a bit and watch a smirk appear on Fleur's face. "We love all walks of people here. Everyone is free to love who they love and be who they are here." She says smiling a bit with the bottle to her lips. I step my feet up on the ledge and lean over the fencing between spaces a bit.

"This is.. AMAZING!" I said turning to Cass who was laughing joyfully. I step down, stripping my fur coat off and grasp Cass's hand. " Come on, let's dance!"

***

I giggle as Cass and I swing each other around. We pranced around to the music before slowing down and hugging each other tightly as the music came to a low hum. I look up to where our table was and see Fleur looking at us laughing and shaking her head with a bottle pressed to her lips. A small blonde girl, who seemed to be one of the stage dancers from the last set, came up to her, snaking her arm around her and placing a hand on her chest. Fleur turns smirking looking down at the girl who looked like that of a model you see in magazines.

I turn quickly feeling a blush rush to my face as if I just witnessed something I shouldn't have. Cass pulls my hand making our way back to our table. We stop and sit across from each other in the red leather seats with the low table in front of us. My back was now to Fleurs and I could feel her brush against my chair ever once in a while as she moved.

Cass waved down a gentleman in black slacks a white button down and a bow tie. He seemed very young to be here and I could only assume he was a server. "Hello love, may we get a bottle of champagne and two glasses please." Cass asked leaning forward to show her chest from the edges of her dress.

The boy blushed saying "Right away" before scurrying off. I covered my mouth, chuckling at her flirtation.

"You might as well have given the boy a heart attack." I said leaning in, laughing, placing my hand on her knee.

"I mean it is probably more than he has ever seen" She said, shimming her breast. I laugh loudly, trying to cover my mouth for modesty.

A different boy brings our champagne over, but this time it was a man. He was tall and tan, clearly muscular, but did not look like a server. He had a navy suit with a vest on and his white button down showed from his vest. His hair was slick back and shaved to the skin and fading in with the long hair on top. He held three glasses in his hand and the ice bucket with champagne in the other.