Sun and Moon fluff !!

WARNING: Mention of S3lf H@rm!!

Y/N's POV

I was walking inside the Superstar daycare checking in waiting for my favorite animatronic to appear. I slid down the colorful slide crashing into the ballpit. I shot up and looked around. No one's here? Where is he? He's not in Parts-and-Service again, is he? I walked around for a while until I gave up and slumped down into the security chair. Today is going to suck. I sat in the chair with my arms crossed like an angry 2 year old in time out. I fell asleep in that position only to wake up a few minutes later in a... bed??? I was in a chair, how- 

I opened my eyes to see a familiar Sun themed animatronic sitting next to me. 

"SUNNY!!!"

"Hi, Sunshine!!"

I shot up and wrapped my arms around the animatronic. I'm guessing I caught him off guard since he tipped over onto the floor. We started laughing before I finally got off him and sat down on the bed. 

"I thought you broke and went to Parts-and-Service again!"

"Oh, no, no! I was hiding to surprise you! But...You went to sleep so I carried you up here instead!" 

"Ohhh, Okay!"

"Hey, uhm, I have a question."

"Ask away Sunny!"

"Uhm, well, What were those lines on your arms and thighs?"

I froze before realizing I wasn't in my Security Uniform. I was in a baggy shirt with the daycare logo on it along with shorts. 

"Sunny, they're just, uhm, cat scratches..?"

"You said you don't have cats though. Do you not want to talk about the scratches? I won't make you, okay? Only if you're comfortable to!"

"Thank you Sun. I don't want to right now but, I will explain it to you... eventually."

I stood up and grabbed my uniform walking into a separate room to change. I walked out and signaled Sun to follow me. He stood up and walked behind me to the security desk. I suddenly ran away into a small castle, hiding away from him. I giggled softly as I covered my mouth to muffle the sounds. It went silent inside the daycare, not even a footstep could be heard. Did something happen..? I hope- 

"Found you!!"

I screamed as he jumped out at me. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sorry!"

I started to laugh right after yelling. Trying to catch my breath, I formed a sentence with laughs in between. 

"S-Sunny, it's- it's okay..!"

"Really? I'm sorry for scaring you still!"

"It's okay, Bud! You just scared me for a bit, it was fun though!"

"Okay!"

I stood up. "You want to climb on the Jungle Gym?"

He rapidly nodded his head 'yes' and stood up quickly. I laughed and we ran over to the Jungle Gym.

"Sun! I'll beat you to the top!"

"No way! I'll beat you to the top, Sunshine!"

We climbed up and it turns out, Sun won. I finally reached the top with him before the lights shut off. I guess it's completely closed now. My shift doesn't end until the morning hits, so I'll be with these goofballs. 

"Oh, I have to go Sunshine! I'll see you in the morning-"

Sun was interrupted by switching into Moon. 

"Hey, Starlight, How are you doing?" 

"Hey Moon!!"

He started to climb down and I followed after. We reached the bottom and he signaled me to continue following him. We walked into his room high up at the platform. 

"Hey, I overheard what you and Sun were talking about, the 'Cat scratches'. I know what they are, Starlight. It's okay if you don't want to talk but, I want you to know, we're here for you."

"Thank you, Moon and I think I should just go ahead and tell you guys. Yeah, they're not cat scratches. I kind of did this to myself. Stuff has been going on and I find it that I did something causing all of it. I feel horrible and worthless. I've been doing this for a while now. I'm sorry."

I started to tear up and cry. Moon pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay, Starlight. I understand. You are perfect just the way you are and you did nothing wrong."

"T-Thank you, Moon"

"Can you promise me one thing?"

I nodded and looked up at him. 

"If something happens, I want you to come to us, not the blade. I don't want you to make these marks anymore, Okay?"

I looked down and nodded slowly before placing my face back into his chest. 

"Oh, and you won't have to explain this to Sun, He heard you loud and clear. In fact..."

He stood up and grabbed a flashlight. He turned it on and pointed it at his face making Sun's face appear. 

"Sunshine, It's okay. If anyone hurts you or makes you feel bad, me and Moon will help you, okay? We'll beat them up and defeat the bad guy!"

He started to playfully punch the air demonstrating  what they'll do. I laughed and nodded. He came down and hugged me quickly before waving and turning the flashlight off. 

"Come on, let's lay down. Screw your tasks for today."

Moon pulled me down laying me on the bed. 

"I can't just not do my tasks! I'll get fired!"

"Let me see your list."

I handed him the paper they gave me full of tasks like, "Watch over the animatronic," or, "Clean the daycare". 

"Okay, I'll do this. You're going to sleep. Goodnight, Starlight!"

"Wait, what?!-"

He rushed out the door before I could argue with him. I sighed before releasing a small laugh. I pulled the blanket over my body before falling asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! Zaddy is back! I took a break because of stuff happening in irl. Anyways, I'm going to try and get more done. This was kinda a vent thing for me, ig. Idk. I'll see Zaddy's kittens later. 

Stay safe out there ya hotty BYEEE!!

963 words