CHAPTER~3

Paradise, Restaurant

‘Adrianus’ I waved my hand to him as he walks to me and took a seat

‘Did I make you wait?’ I shook my head with a sweet smile as he exhaled a relieving breath.

‘So why did you call me?’ I pass a serious look ‘First I am sorry. I mean what that Aadi thinks of himself? Anyway…’

I lean closer ‘I think that Officer Aadi, he’s…’ I whisper ‘Orphée.’

He got shocked and asked ‘Why do you think that?’

I proceed ‘I think that because Orphée’s blood type is the same as Aadi’s and you know he’s so mysterious and you remember the secret of his, that he killed his dad when he was just 8. And you know what his house and the place where Orphée kept the kidnapped children are very near.’

He passed a brief nod and I continue ‘Anyway I need your help to expose him so will you’ he jumped out of his seat ‘Of Course!’ he said and took his seat back ‘So what do I need to do’ he said, just what I expected

‘Nothing much, today I have also called Officer Aadi over and we just want some evidence against him he nodded. And we chat for a few minutes.

A familiar voice landed in our ears ‘Hello.’ Mr. Aadi was there with a suspicious grin as he took a seat

‘Mr. Aadi how have you been?’ I asked as he replied shortly ‘Good.’
I nodded and continued ‘I have called you over to make you know that from now on Officer Adrianus is also in our team’

He passes a thoughtful nod to Adrianus as we start to discuss the case.

‘According to me, the least suspected person has to be the most suspected one.’

Adrianus said as leaving his seat Aadi came behind him and with his hand on his shoulder said ‘You are right Officer Adrianus. Sometimes the least suspected is the most suspected’.

‘Wow. Adrianus your watch is stunning.’

I held his hand by his wrist and started complimenting him as Aadi took his seatback.

After a whole afternoon of discussion, I said ‘Well it’s was a long discussion…’ taking a yawn I rose and took my bag

‘It’s almost dark. I will leave first. Bye,’ I leave. And head back to headquarters and Adrianus took Aadi to Forest of Vrindon as planned.
And a while later I went there too.
"It's time to finally expose the identity of Orphée."

Forest Of Vrindon

I run through the dense wood and was left shocked seeing the view in front of me.

‘What are you doing…?’ I was standing far away from them.

Aadi was holding the gun in his hand pointing it to Adrianus while I was taking my steps closer to him.

‘Chevelle! See he is trying to kill me. He wanted all the pieces of evidence to disappear.’

‘How can you?’ talking steps closer to them. With nervousness on my face, I snatch the gun.

End of the chapter....