Irl

Since I've moved to Atlanta a good few months ago, since we moved here in November. Me and jaden have kind of stared dating, everyone knows like close friends and family but no one on the internet knows because to be honest me and him don't post much on tiktok, so we just haven't said anything, if you get what I mean but we post eachother all the time, people just think we're friends.

I was in jayla's room sitting on her bed waiting for her and kylee to come back to the room with snacks because we're having a big sleepover, 2 minutes later they come in with arms full of snacks making me giggle at them struggling to hold everything so I get up and go help them and Jayla goes live.

"Hey guys," Jayla says looking at the camera when me and kylee go and sit down next to her "hey," I wave at the camera "hiii" kylee says to the camera.

Onwardjdub has joined the live

Onwardjdub- going live without me? Messed up.

Jayla sees the comment "come to my room then?" I giggle, standing up from the floor and going onto her bed. Like 5 minutes later Jaden comes running into the room tackling me off the bed.

"Ow get off you bitchhh," I say pushing him off me causing him to fall onto his butt, everyone in the room starts laughing at us.

"Hate you," I say to them laughing a bit. Jaden comes up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist "you love me really," he kisses my cheek.

"I don't think I do," I push him off me, causing him to fall on the floor again "rude" he grumbles, pouting staying on the floor.

I walk back over to the live and look at the comments,

User82- are you and jaden dating?

User95- how does it feel to date jaden?

"Yes we're dating and it's annoying," I tell the live and as soon as I say me and jaden are dating everyone started commenting a lot.

"Hey I'm not that annoying," jaden says from the floor he was sitting on, Jayla and kylee look over to him "yes you are."

"Whatever," jaden says jumping onto jaylas bed and goes onto his phone.

User83- you and jaden should kiss on live

"You all are so weird but if you want, jay come here,"  he stands up and walks over to me and pecks my lips then just sits behind me resting his chin on my shoulder.

User826- are kylee and Jayla dating?

We answer a few more questions when Javon walked in with Daelo, who runs up and sits on my lap.
I feel jaden start kissing my cheek over and over making me lean away from him giggling.

"Stop being so lovey dovey," kylee groans, rolling her eyes playfully. I laugh at her, looking back to the comments.

User827- how old are y'all?

"I'm 16," kylee says "I'm 17," Jayla said after her "me, jay and auds are 15," Javon says looking at more comments.

"Jeez you guys are young," Jayla jokes "shut up me and Javon are nearly 16," jaden says to his sister poking his tongue out at her. Javon laughs "making Audrey the youngest," he jokes making me kick him in the leg.

"Yet I'm still more mature than you," I say giving him the middle finger, Daelo pats my knee and then randomly jumps up from my lap and out the door making me laugh. "Can we get boba?" Kylee randomly says and we all agree to go to boba and keep the live going.

We all get up and go into the car, I brought blankets because why not and I love to sleep, I was sitting in the back with jaden and Javon was sitting in the middle and jayla and kylee were sitting in the front.

Javon was telling the live a story I don't know what he was saying because I wasn't paying attention and I was playing on my phone then I feel jaden bite my neck.

"Heyy!" I shout at him, turning my attention to him "what?" He says trying to act all innocent, "did you just bite me?" I ask him giving him a look which he just ignores "maybe"

I see him go forward and bite Javon's head, "JADENNN!" He shouts like a devil. I giggle because it was kinda funny but then he comes back to me and bites my cheek, "I will bite you back bitch,"

"You won't," he says acting all big man, with that Javon looks back at me and Jayla looks through the mirror, I go forward and bite his neck that definitely left a mark but oh well he started it with all his biting shit.

"Guys they are cannibals!" Javon says to the live "no he did it first!" I lean back into the seats

"My neck hurts now," I look up at him and look to his neck to see a hickey looking thing with bite marks on there.

"Damn Audrey's a vampire!" Javon shouts with a shocked face "Javon stop screaming and Jesus auds," I giggle at them and go back onto my phone then I felt jaden start to lay on top of me but I really don't care.

Then Javon passes me the phone so I look at the comments,

User873- holy shit what's on your neck,

Then I realise that I have Hickeys on my neck that jaden gave me a couple hours ago.

"Hickeys?" I answer the question in more of a question manner "since when did you have hickeys?" Javon questions me "don't remember,"

"Jaden gave them to you?" He asks me, I look up at him "duh," I look over to him and give him a look like he was really dumb, which he is.

"Yep," jaden says while his face was in the crook of my neck and I could feel him starting to kissing me again.

"Jaden, no more hickeys," I say to him, he laughs into my neck but continues to kiss me.

User525- how long have you and jaden been dating?

I read the comment "for about 3 months, we started dating after I moved to Atlanta in October,"

"It's been that long damn," kylee says, making me giggle at her, moving one of my hands from the phone I was holding land putting it into jadens hair playing with it making him sigh in content.

After we all got our boba we went home and ended our live, and having a big sleepover.

Made this a couple days ago so yehhh :)