Irl

We were in the car on our way to this golfing place, I don't know where only because I just woke up from a nap with Jaden after watching the movie earlier. We are now going to go and pick up Kylee from her house which I'm excited about, I miss her.

As we pull up to Kylee's house, I jump onto Jaden's lap because he's by the window so I can shout to her as she's coming down her driveway.

"KYLEEE!" I say jumping up and down in excitement forgetting I'm on jays lap, but I soon stop when his arms wrap around my waist and held me still.

"Stop bouncing babe," he whispers into my ear, resting his forehead onto my shoulder her as I pay his head muttering a quick 'sorry' as Kylee got into the car sitting next Javon.

"Uhh what's wrong with him," Kylee says pointing to Jaden who still has his forehead on my shoulder. I look at her while trying to contain my laughter. Jaden could feel me shaking a bit so he pinches my side, which made me stop real quick.

"Uhh tired?" I say more likely as a question than a statement but I don't know what to say because I don't even know what he's doing!

"No she was bouncing up and down onto my lap because she saw you and she hit my dick," he says bluntly keeping his hands around my waist but lifting his head to looking at Kylee and Javon.

Javon looks at me and I look at him as soon as we make eye contact we burst out laughing, this is what happens in scenes we have in euphoria but yk we get through it because we are professionals. As we calm down, I turn my head to look at Jaden who's already looking at me.

"You look cute," he says kissing my shoulder, lately he's been very clingy and super sweet which is making me wonder why but right now all I could think about is the butterflies in my stomach from his kissing my shoulder.

"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself," I kiss his cheek before getting my phone out and scrolling through tiktok with Jaden and Javon laughing at any edits or videos about them.

꧁꧂

As I look up from my phone I see that we are pulling up at the golfing place so as Jayla parks the car, DJ and Jess took their car as they wanted us kids to have our own time, I get ready to open the door and as soon as I'm out I run over to Kylee and we start hugging not letting eachother go.

"Why you so obsessed with eachother?" Javon asks us as we start walking to the entrance of the golf, still hugging but we trip over each others feet and end up falling on the ground toppling over eachother, laughing our asses off while holding onto eachother.

"Oh my god!" The twins exclaim together doubling over in laughter while holding onto eachother.

Jayla walks up to us and helps us up off the floor, chucking when we stumble getting off the floor. I put my arms out so I could jump on someone back, it's a normal thing so everyone knew what I wanted. Jayla crouches down so I could jump on her back, which I did obviously.

"Why thank you my love," I say kissing Jayla on her cheek while she walks to the entrance holding onto my legs so I do not fall again. That fall hurt.

"Javonnn," I shout from my place on the eldest Walton's back.

"Whattt," he shouts back to me sounding very moody.

"Euphorias out on jan 9th!" I say back to him because sam, our director forgot to message him so I had to do it.

"Okayyy!" He shouts back to me as we all walk through the golf entrance place thing. I jump off jaylas back and walk over to jaden and smile up at him, he gives me a little smirk before slinging his arm around my shoulder and walking us to go and get our golf clubs as his parents had signed us in.

꧁꧂

A couple hits later and I've missed every single one, as you can tell I'm terrible at golf but this time I'm getting ky to take pics for my Instagram so I got to try and get these putts good, I was about to hit the ball when I felt a presence behind me, I could tell it was jaden because of his cologne I know it sounds weird but I just can. He puts his arms around my body and positioned my arms where they were supposed to be and helped me practice my swinging,

"If you do that, I bet you could hit it good," he whispers into my ear before pulling away and going back to his place and kept hitting the golf balls, I laugh a little before going back to my spot and getting ready to swing.

As I swing, I hit it really well and it actually went far I turn to Kylee who was taking pictures of the whole thing with a shocked expression and saw her laughing at me with a big smile.

"Yayyy, finally I'm done now," I say flinging the club to my side and sitting next to Kylee and taking my phone off her, "thanks bae," I kiss her cheek before looking at the photos she took, I chose two and then posted them then turned my phone off to laugh at Javon and Jaden arguing who's better at hitting a golf ball.

"Who's better?" Javon turned to me and Kylee, who was just observing their conversation.

"Jayla," we both say in synch and laugh at their expressions.

"Yes boys I'm the queen!" Jayla says strutting to her brothers and messing with their hair, which earned her a glare from both Walton brothers.

Wanted to get this done because I might not post tomorrow but yk <33