irl

Today was the last day of school before summer break, well not for me I still have to do homeschool but for my bestfriends, Jayla, Javon and Jaden it was their last day and I'm staying with them for summer break because my parents and siblings have to stay home in texas with our nona because shes ill.

Here I am, in the backseat of jess and DJ's car waiting for the Walton siblings to get out of school with their little brother Daelo. I'm dying of heat in this car even with the window down and I think Jess could tell as shes filming me sticking my head out of the window with little Daelo on my back copying me.

"what are you doing!" Jayla shouts emerging from the school doors and walking over to the car and laughing at her bestfriend and youngest brother.

"we are hot and you and the boys are taking foreverrr" I reply to her, lifting my head up to look at her face, "where are your annoying brothers?" And as soon as I say that I see dumb and dumber racing eachother to the car.

Jaden was the first to the car hunching over out of breath and in laughter, "ha! I beat you man" he looks over at me and gave me a quick wink with a little smile before he noticed how I was leaning out of the car with his baby brother laying on top of me, "uhh? what are you two doing"

I roll my eyes at his question "ask your sister" I say before moving Daelo off my back and pecking his cheek before getting out of the boiling car and jumping on jays back.

"hey bae," I say kissing her cheek before resting my chin on her shoulder. She kisses my cheek back before rapping her arms around my legs to make sure I don't fall.

"hey my love," she responds, I look up to see Jaden looking at me with what I believe is a jealous look but I don't even know with him anymore.

"come on guys lets go home," DJ shouted from his place in the drivers seat. I jump off jays back and go to get in the car but Jaden obviously had other ideas as he pulls me to sit on his lap.

"what you doin jaden?" I say looking up at him, as all he does is just smile at me before going onto his phone as all his siblings get into the car and give us questionable stares.

꧁꧂

When we got home, me and Jayla went up to her bedroom, blasting our playlist and live on Jayla's Instagram.

"Are you dating?" Jayla reads off of her phone, turning to the girl next to her. They both burst out laughing, "n- no, no, no" I choke out, tears coming from my eyes out of laughing to much. "Guys she's straight, and fifteen!" The girl sitting next to me had said calming down.

"Are Audrey and Jaden dating?" Javon read from over my shoulder making me and jayla jump as we didn't see him and jaden come in.

"We aren't dating guys," I say while throwing my arms around jayla, "I'm in love with a different Walton sibling,"

"Yes guys, she loves Daelo more than all of us," jayla says putting her hat on my head, her comment made me do a wink at the phone while nodding "I love Daelo, he loves me more than all of you he told me in the car."

Jaden came over and sat by me while Javon was in the middle of me and Jayla. I kept reading the comments while jaden started playing with the ends of my hair, I smacked his hands away but he just grabbed my hands and pulled me into him hugging me, bringing me down onto the floor trapped in his arms.

"Helpppp!" I say reaching my arms out but all they did was laugh and turn the camera onto us, "I swear to god if they made ship edits about us I'm throwing you in the pool jay,"

Jaden looks offended at her statement, "what did I do— ohhh wait never mind," he realises he cuddling her with over 9k views watching them but he still cuddled into her, pushing his head into the side of her neck.

"Right guys we're gonna go because we're all tired from school and in Audrey's case hockey training." Javon says grabbing jaylas phone and ending the live.

"Let's take a nap," I randomly say from the floor, "I'm really comfy right now see," everyone laughs at my joke insept for jaden because he's sleeping on me.

"Nap sleepover!" Javon whisper-shouts jumping onto jays bed as Jayla cuddles into her beanbag all of us falling asleep, with me on her floor with a fifteen year old asleep on top of me, Jayla asleep on her beanbag and Javon asleep on her bed, lucky shit.

Not good but this was rushed because I have to go therapy tomorrow so early night xoxo <33