Chapter one ~ Finding the last soulmate

Y/N POV
Today is the day i start uni. Im going to the same uni as my two bestfriends. Im not really excited about going to uni. I am very happy and proud of owning my little cafe. But my parents are making me go to uni. I couldnt decide what I want to mayor in so i took more. I took every mayor that i was interested in. Thank god the university let me do so. Maybe its because of my high IQ. I am mayoring in law, dancing, music, cooking and baking, nature,design, and the last but not least art. After I woke up I went to the bathroom to take a little shower and to get ready.
This is what im wearing. (Ignore the little bag and imagine she has a school bag instead).

 (Ignore the little bag and imagine she has a school bag instead)

Im glad the uni doesnt have a dress code. I like to keep my style. Even tho i have a lots of style and could have worn smth else i was in mood to wear this style. After I got ready I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my family. (By family I mean Jessi, Eric and their parents).

Y/N: Good morning!

Family: Good morning!

Mrs. Nam (I will be writing mom for Mrs.Nam): Are you excited for your first day of uni sweety.

Y/N: Meh. No not really. The only thing i find good is going to same uni as Eric and Jessi and that they let me pick muliple mayors. Because i couldnt really decide whag mayor i want to pick.

Mr. Nam (I will be writing dad for Mr. Nam): I know sweety. Im just afraid that this all wont be tok much for you, because you still need to keep yoir cafe under control.

Y/N: Dont worry dad. I can do it.

We were done with breakfast and went to uni. We decided that i should be driving with my car.

Jessi: Omg! I dont know if i have ever told you but i lovee your car

Eric: Yeah me too. Its so amazing.

Y/N: You have told me multiple times gusy, but thank you. We should better be going we dont wanna be late on our first day.

After few minutes of driving we reach our university.

I cannot believe this is a university. It doesnt lokk like it at all. Maybe I should ask Jessi and Eric if were at the right place.

Y/N: Umm.. Guys.. Are you sure were at the right place.

Eric: Yes silly. Now lets head inside.

Jessi: Sure. Since you both are studying law you should have some classes together and because Y/N is also studyng music we should have few classes together.

Y/N: But how would we have classes together when we aint the same year. You are a year older than me.

Jessi: Yes we are but that doesnt matter. Because the years are mixed so-

She didnt have a chance to speak befor Eric cut in because he wanted to sound smart. Again! This kind of hapoen on daily bassis.

Eric: So theres a chance we will have classes together. Its not 100% sure but we could have them together. But first we need to ge tout scedues.

Y/N: Lets go.

We went inside and got out scedues. I have my law classes with Eric and my music classes with Jessi. We all have maths, korean, english, and sports together. So the only classes i have without them are all the other mayors im studying. I saw that since i have mkre mayors i have school on thuesday and thrsday till eight p.m. But i have some free time in between. First we had korean. We went to our class and sat in the back. I saw two most handsome man in my whole life. They were sitting on the table beside me and one had his head on the other ones shoulder. Omg! They look soo cute. Maybe they are soulmates. But then i notice taht they both had the same tattoo on the wrist as i do. A number seven with seven intials all around them. They could maybe be my soulmates, but i dont think so. Six of the seven intials were red. That means that they have probably met six of their soulmates. I was so lost in thoughts looking at these two men thinking of possibility they are my soulmates. On the other hand i donk think they are.

Jessi: Y/NNNNN!!

Y/N: Omg Jessi. Cant you speak quieter. You almost made me deaf.

Jessi: I have been calling you for the past two minutes.

Y/N: Oh sorry i zoned out.

Eric turned around: Why are you screaming?

Jessi: Y/N zoned out and i have been calling her for the past two mins so i yelled to get her attention.

After she said that the professor came. And he started teaching. After the class me and Eric had law class and Jessi had an hour free. Me and Eric walked into our law class and sat at the back. Once again i saw a very handsome but cute guy. I noticed he had the same tattoo as the two handsome guys in korean class. And there were also six intials red. Maybe hes one of their soulmates. After an hour me and Eric went to cafeteria and Jessi was there waiting for us with coffee and food. We sat down and started eating and then 7 handsome boys walked into canteen. The two boys from korean class were there and the boy from law class was there. They all had the same tattoo and six red intials.

BTS POV

Namjoon: Umm.. guys.. I have to talk with you.

Jungkook & Taehyung: We need to talk with you too.

Jin: What is it.

Jungkook & Taehyung: You go first Joonie.

Namjoon: I think i found our last soulmate.

Junkook & Taehyung: Yeah we think so too.

Everyone jaws drop to the floor.

Taehyung: We were in maths class and a very cute girl came with her frinds to class and i notice she had the same tattoo as we do and all intials were black.

Namjoon: And I was in my law class and a very cute girl came woth her friend and i also noticed the tattoos.

Jimin: Well. Where is she?

Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung point at the table where Y/N is sitting with her friends. They notice she took few glances at them here and there.

Hoseok: Im going to ask her if she wants to seat with us.

Namjoon: I will go she saw me in law class so.i should go.