Chapter 3

That song is fire btw/\

MANGA DEKU POV

"Been a while since I've been here. . ." I chuckled, leaning my head back to take in the sheer size of UA. Of course the other two teachers with me didn't get what I meant but that's alright.

Even outside, there were people staying busy, with small study groups littering the school's courtyard. They all were so focused, only looking up to give me a weird glance. I couldn't blame them since I'm still wearing my torn up hero costume and look like hell.

Aizawa took me to Principal Nezu's office(Allmight had to go teach his heroics class), where we saw the small headmaster sitting on his makeshift throne as he did some paperwork. I was quickly sat down in a small chair that was obviously meant for someone much smaller than myself, while Aizawa shortly explained to him who I was and the situation I was in.

"So this is a student of your's from the future, and he is stuck here until we find a way to send him back to his correct time period, is that correct?" Nezu concluded, looking to the dark eyed teacher for conformation, only receiving a nod in response.

"I would also like to put in a formal request to have him as a student teacher in class 1-A, they're an obnoxious group who don't take hero work seriously, so some help would be greatly appreciated." Sensei added, giving me a glance before turning his attention back to the genius rodent.

"I suppose that would be fine. . . I'll send a report out. Mr. Midoriya, you can start tomorrow, and we will have a dorm set up for you later today, for now go and get a shower you smell like you crawled out of a grave!" Nezu said, before chucking a bottle of soap,(where did he get that?!) nailing me right in the head before I had a chance to move.

* * *

After talking with Nezu a little while longer, I was taken to the dorm I'd be staying in. I would be staying in the Class 1A dorms with the students, for one to keep an eye on them and two, they didn't have enough room in the staff dormitory for me.

I had just taken a shower and sat down on my bed, taking in the nicely furnished room. It was mostly a mix of forest green and black in color, reminding me of a forest in the night. Looking out the window, I could see we still had plenty of daylight left, at least three hours or so.

I knew I'd have to go get some more clothes soon, I had actually borrowed an extra outfit from Aizawa just so I could get out of my ruined costume.

Speaking of, I went and got dressed in said clothes(Yes, I was sitting on my bed with only a towel to cover me, don't ask questions!) Let's just say the underground hero's fashion sense wasn't the greatest.

A pair of baggy sweats matched a black t-shirt. Thank god I had my wallet on me when I fell through that damn portal.

'I wonder if my debit card will work in this timeline?' I thought to myself as I finished putting my shoes on. Looking in the mirror, I could have sworn it was actually a window and Aizawa was peeping at me!

My long and uncut hair had faded to a darker color over the last couple years, and the bags under my eyes didn't help my homeless look any.

"God, I look like a cringey Eraserhead cosplayer!" I groaned. All I needed was the damn capture scarf and I was a spitting image of him.

Disregarding that awful thought, I grabbed my wallet and started making my way off of the UA campus(I forgot how huge this place was!).

Walking to the closest mall only took about ten minutes, and the first thing I did was go straight to the barber shop. I didn't have anything special done, just an undercut to keep the hair out of my eyes. Looking in the mirror, it really helped me not look like a damn hobo.

After a much needed haircut, I started going around and grabbing the essentials for the next few days that I would need. I'd come back and get more another time, just a few outfits, some hygiene stuff, and a couple energy drinks would do for now. (My debit card did work here by the way, don't know how, don't ask.)

As I exited the mall, I noticed it was already dark out, not that it bothered me, I was used to working in darkness as a vigilante. No, what bothered me was the unshakable feeling of being watched. . .

What was strange was that danger sense hadn't kicked in, so either I was just going crazy, or whoever was stalking me wasn't looking for a fight.

Indiscreetly, I started to survey the area as I made my way towards UA, trying to find anything out of the ordinary hiding in the shadows.

It took about five minutes, but finally a caught a glimpse of something hidden in the darkness. Across the street, perched atop one of the buildings stood a figure.

The only thing I could make out was their piercing red eyes before whoever it was disappeared into the shadows, but that was enough for me to know exactly who was watching me.

I hastened my pace after that.

* * *

I got back to UA twenty minutes later, and decided to get something to eat.

Hoping nobody was awake, I went to the kitchen.

P. Bakugou POV

I just got done with the school work Sensei gave us, and decided to go get a drink. When I entered the common room I could've sworn I heard something coming from the kitchen.

As quietly as I could, I made my way to the kitchen door, where I saw someone rusting through the fridge. His green hair was lit up by the flickering fridge light.

"Deku? What the hell are you doing you idiot?!" I snapped, flicking the light on. He quickly whipped around in surprise, allowing me to see that it was not the stupid nerd that I thought it was. Whoever he was, he looked only a few years older than me, and had a scar running up his neck and through his left cheek.

His emerald green eyes were wide, he tried to say something but only stammered out stupid shit.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled, warming up a pair of explosions in my hands. If this guy could sneak into UA, and into the dorms he could be a threat.

Until I heard him say that stupid nickname that only one person calls me(dunce face doesn't count).

"Kaachan?!"

Third chapter done!!! Hope you liked it, comment who you think the mystery person is and your favorite moment from the previous chapters!!! Have a good day and try to learn something new! Hopefully will have the next chapter up in a week or two, still super busy so cant guarantee anything :)

~THEMETALMORON~