Chapter 2

Just a song i like :) /\

MANGA DEKU POV

"Ow, everything hurts. . ." I groaned, opening my eyes, to see white walls surrounding me and medical equipment hooked up to me such as an IV and some other stuff that I didn't know the use for.

"Good you're awake." Said a rough and recognizable voice.

"Eh?! Sensei?! I told you all to stay away from me! It's dangerous!" I panicked. I couldn't be near any of them, they'll get hurt! I couldn't afford to loose anyone else. I tried to sit up to free myself from all the medical equipment they had me hooked up to, but was forced back down by both Aizawa and the massive pain in my chest.

"First of all, you have three broken ribs, you aren't going anywhere." He said, gesturing to the bandages wrapped along my chest. "And second, we had a couple quirk experts evaluate you, and they discovered that you've been affected by a time based quirk."

As he said that it all pieces all clicked together for me. That villain must have had a time travel quirk. I confirmed my suspicions when my eyes trailed down my old Sensei, seeing he indeed did still have both his legs in this time period, where- when ever he was.

"Damn it. . . I should've known. . ." I mumbled to myself, propping myself up on the hospital pillows I had been given.

"Should have known what?" The tired teacher asked, leaning back in his chair while giving me one of his signature glares.

"I was fighting a villain and they sent me through this weird ass portal, then next thing I know I wale up in this uncomfortable ass hospital bed." I explained, while shifting around to try and get comfortable, but my broken ribs made that difficult.

"I see. . . so you are a pro hero from the future, and were sent to the past by a villain." He said, connecting the dots.

"Basically, yeah. . ." I mumbled, not bothering to mention that technically I'm not actually a pro hero since I never got my license. I would actually be classified as a vigilante by the law, but most of the pros from my time (even the retired ones) have been backing my operations, and have basically given me a pardon to do what I do. They didn't really have a choice anyways, since the only active heroes left are Endeavor, Hawks(after his wings recovered of course), Mt. Lady, and a few other big names along with a bunch of small time heros as well.

"Alright then, that checks out, I'm going to need some information on you though." He says while pulling out a notepad from his scarf. Does he just keep stuff hidden in there for when he needs it?!

Clicking his pen open(that was also conveniently hidden in his scarf), he started out with some basic questions. "Can I have your name, quirk, and the year you're from. I'll also need you to remove your mask and show some form of ID if you have it."

"Uh, alright. Well my name is Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya, I don't know if we've met yet in your timeline, but I was one of your students a few years back." I said, taking off my mask and letting my long hair fall to my shoulders. Maybe while I'm here I can finally get a haircut. . . I've been so busy I haven't had time. . .

"Hmm, I watched you in your physical exams to get into UA. Your first day in my class is tomorrow, actually. You've changed a lot, though you still seem as reckless as your younger counterpart." Aizawa said, looking me up and down.

'So I'm four years in the past. . .' I thought to myself, before the door slammed open, and an all to familiar sight followed.

"I AM HERE, COMING IN THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Allmight yelled as he made his grand entrance. Though with only two men that are done with life to greet him, you could hardly call it 'grand'.

"Allmight do you need to do that every time you come into another room?!" Aizawa asked, glaring at the mountain of muscle.

"Hehe, eh sorry. . . is the boy awake?" He asked looking to me.

"Nope, I'm sleeping like a baby." I said with sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Ugh, I feel targeted. . ." The number one hero groaned, slouching into a chair opposite of my homeroom teacher.

"So, have you figured out who this ragged fellow be? He's wearing a costume, and although it's very ripped up, I don't recognize it. His face does look familiar though. . . like I've seen it before. . ." His usual bright smile had turned down into a concentrated frown as he tried to recognize me.

"What, don't tell me you don't recognize your own prodigy?" I ask, confusing him.

"Young Midoriya?! But I was just with you, and why do you look so much. . . older?"

"He's from the future. That's where the portal that spat him out came from." Aizawa explained to the taller man.

Realization dawned on his face before he nodded in understanding. "So. . . what's the future like anyways?" Allmight asked, making me cringe.

"I-I'd rather not talk about it. . ." I mumbled, sinking back into the bed I was in.

"It's probably for the best, if he tells us anything about the future, things could go south really quickly. It's for the best that we are left in the dark."

'You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what we all have been through. . ."

"So. . . what do I do now? I don't really have a way back to my time, so I'm kinda stuck here for the time being." I said, looking back and forth at both heroes.

Allmight and Aizawa whispered back and forth for a minute, probably deliberating on what to do with me, before the insomniac spoke up. "Since you are a pro hero and a former student, you will be staying in the UA dorms, and in return, you will help me teach my class. That is, until we find a way to send you back to your own time." They both looked at me awaiting my response.

Like hell I'd pass up an opportunity to see my friends again.

"Deal."

Finally done! Sorry this took so long i had to rewrite it twice cause i didn't like the first two attempts. Just for the sake of the story btw UA already has dorms and all the students move into them on their first day after class. Im really enjoying this book and i hope you are too! Might slow down a bit with the chapters cause right now i have to juggle highschool, enrolling in college, and working two jobs all at once so sorry if the chapters come out a little slow.

Keep the hustle up!

~TheMetalMoron~